only 5 of this weeks 0-day releases were downloaded. I checked my API it worked, checked the newsgroup, they were there, checked my host, they were there. So started troubleshooting.
1) I had downloaded many files from newsleecher, but they didn't get manual processed.
2) Then I did what Bbqsauce suggested and fixed my insanely oversized mylar.db file. So that was all good.
3) Mylar started downloading files that comicvine had changed the name or date of. Will have many duplicate files.
4) Mylar downloaded a mess of files (150+) but didn't post process them.
5) went in and ran manual post process - nothing happened.
6) I moved all the files that I had downloaded from newsleecher out of the post processing folder
7) Ran it again nothing.
8) Checked the log:
Code: Select all
2019-08-01 06:56:46 ERROR Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Mylar\mylar\logger.py", line 337, in new_run old_run(*args, **kwargs) File "C:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 754, in run self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs) File "C:\Mylar\mylar\PostProcessor.py", line 403, in Process filelist = flc.listFiles() File "C:\Mylar\mylar\filechecker.py", line 137, in listFiles filelist = self.traverse_directories(self.dir) File "C:\Mylar\mylar\filechecker.py", line 1401, in traverse_directories comicsize = os.path.getsize(os.path.join(dir, direc, fname)) File "C:\Python27\lib\genericpath.py", line 57, in getsize return os.stat(filename).st_size WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: "L:\\Complete\\comics\\Edgar.Rice.Burroughs.The.Land.that.Time.Forgot.Pellucidar.Terror.from.the.Earths.Core.02.2017.American.Mythology.c2c.f.ComicsCas\\Edgar Rice Burroughs' The Land that Time Forgot, Pellucidar, Terror from the Earth's Core 02 (2017) (American Mythology) (c2c) (f) (ComicsCastle).cbr" 2019-08-01 06:56:45 DEBUG [POST-PROCESSING] Manual Run initiated 2019-08-01 06:56:45 DEBUG [POST-PROCESSING] Manual Run Post-Processing enabled. 2019-08-01 06:56:45 DEBUG [POST-PROCESSING] nzb folder: L:\Complete 2019-08-01 06:56:45 DEBUG [POST-PROCESSING] nzb name: Manual Run 2019-08-01 06:56:45 INFO Starting postprocessing for : Manual Run
10) hit shutdown on Mylar.
11) 3 new 0-day files downloaded when I brought it back up. Then nothing.
12) I moved the file listed above in the error (which Mylar originally downloaded) and another issue 03.
13) hit manual post process and away she went. it went from 150+ to 62 items. Not sure why these files didn't move or go to duplicate.
14) checked, the folders remaining, many of the files had been moved to the duplicate folder, but it didn't delete the folder. Deleting these brought me down to 39 folders left.
15) Ran Manual post-process again, and it ran through the files and moved nothing. These are files that Mylar snatched, yet they just sit here. I've no idea why.
Here's the log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/343fgpzjlah1c ... r.rar?dl=0
I do have Mylar set to run manual post process every 5 minutes. So if there is a file that Mylar or I grabbed with Newsleecher, it literally ends Mylars ability to do anything. (I guess I should change that)
So i'm hoping you can put in something where if an error like above occurs Mylar reports it and just continues to the next process rather than what Mylar does now which is essentially cripple it to a point where it no longer works.