recently installed mylarr on docker (newbie) error

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
rthomeserv

recently installed mylarr on docker (newbie) error

Post by rthomeserv »

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb/easy question but I have recently installed mylarr on a docker. However, nothing has been downloaded except for these two comics that I manually searched for (and it added through DDL). I am using DDL, Nzbget, and qbittorrent if it makes a difference. I have gone through all the settings and I can't find anything apperent wrong. I did copy the scripts into nzbget and added the comic category with the scripts linked but that did not fix it either. The error I am seeing in the log is:

Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 337, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/helpers.py", line 3170, in search_queue
ss_queue = mylar.search.searchforissue(item['issueid'])
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1862, in searchforissue
foundNZB, prov = search_init(ComicName, IssueNumber, str(IssueYear), SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, actissueid, AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, mode=mode, rsscheck=rsscheck, ComicID=ComicID, filesafe=Comicname_filesafe, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, manual=manual, torrentid_32p=TorrentID_32p, digitaldate=DigitalDate, booktype=booktype)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 371, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(AS_Alternate, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, cmloopit=cmloopit, manual=manual, torznab_host=torznab_host, torrentid_32p=torrentid_32p, digitaldate=digitaldate, booktype=booktype)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 902, in NZB_SEARCH
tmpsz = entry.enclosures[0]
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'enclosures'
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: recently installed mylarr on docker (newbie) error

Post by evilhero »

Looks like you're using the python2 version of Mylar.

Everything has migrated to Mylar3 (the python3 version) here. We haven't backported anything to the python2 version as it's just too much work to maintain 2 different repos for 2 different versions of python.

We only maintain the py2 version for critical bug fixes, but really we haven't touched anything in that repo for almost 6 months probably - your best course of action would be to get on the python3 branch where I'm pretty sure you'll find that this error has already been addressed.
rthomeserv

Post by rthomeserv »

Thank you for your help but I am still running into problems after switching to mylar3. I updated to mylar3 and added in all relevant stuff like Nzbget and Nzbgeek and torrent.

The problem is that stuff is not popping up even after manual search. For example, I have one comic book that I have confirmed is available on DDL, nzbgeek and qbittorrent and yet Mylar3 did not find it anywhere? I am not sure what logs would be helpful in this scenario or what I can do to get my mylar3 fixed? I even tried turning on experimental search and that did not help either.

Sorry for taking up so much of your time with this problem!
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Since you're not providing any logs - it's difficult to figure out what's going on just by your description.

You should attach the carepackage.zip file that gets generated by clicking on the CarePackage button located in the upper right corner of the Configuration screen. The carepackage will zip up your db, a cleansed config.ini and logs and we can then see what it is that you're doing.
rthomeserv

Post by rthomeserv »

Do I have the ability to post attachments on this forum? Should I first contact the discussion board administrators?