Titles available on hosts but not being downloaded by Mylar

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
leaderdog

Titles available on hosts but not being downloaded by Mylar

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero,

I verified that both the directory in Mylar are up to date and that the indexers have these files. Yet I'm not sure why Mylar isn't able to find them.
Here is the list from this week that didn't download. Also many of the DC daily titles don't download on their own at all.

I apologize if this is a bit of a mess:

Code: Select all

Mylar Name		---			Usenet name

Spider-Woman  V6  (2020) 3 --- Spider-Woman 003 (2020) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)

Maestro  (2020) 1  --- Maestro 01 (of 05) (2020) (GreenGiant-DCP)

Lords of Empyre: Swordsman  (2020) 1 --- Lords of Empyre - Swordsman 001 (2020) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)

G.I. Joe  V6  (2019) 7 --- G.I. Joe 007 (2020) (Digital-Empire)

Empyre: X-Men  (2020) 4 --- Empyre - X-Men 004 (2020) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)

Sonic the Hedgehog (2018) 30 --- Sonic The Hedgehog 030 (2020) (Digital) (AnHeroGold-Empire)

George R.R. Martin's A Clash of Kings --- George R R Martin's A Clash of Kings 006 (2020) (2 covers) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire) 

Teen Titans Go! Roll With It! (2020) 10 --- Teen Titans Go! Roll With It! 010 (2020) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire)
(this series has never downloaded the files itself. I've had to download them manually)

Transformers vs. the Terminator  (2020) 3 ---  	Transformers vs the Terminator 003 (2020) (digital) (Knight Ripper-Empire)

Transformers  (2019) 22 --- Transformers 022 (2020) (digital) (Knight Ripper-Empire)

Thor  V6  (2020) 6 ---  Thor 006 (2020) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)

Star Wars: Bounty Hunters  (2020) 4 --- Star Wars - Bounty Hunters 004 (2020) (Digital) (Kileko-Empire)

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Too Long A Sacrifice  (2020) 2 --- Star Trek - Deep Space Nine - Too Long a Sacrifice 002 (2020) (digital) (The Seeker-Empire) 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Urban Legends  (2018) 26 --- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Urban Legends 026 (2020) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire)

Power Rangers: Drakkon New Dawn  (2020) 1 --- Power Rangers - Drakkon New Dawn 01 (of 03) (2020) (Digital-Empire)

Harley Quinn Black + White + Red (2020) 9 --- Harley Quinn Black + White + Red 009 (2020) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire) 
(None of these download on their own)

Injustice: Year Zero (2020) 4 --- Injustice - Year Zero 004 (2020) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire)

Aquaman  V8  (2016) 62 --- Aquaman 062 (2020) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire)

Here is my care package. aw crap just realized it's not in debug. Is there a way to have it on by default or is that a bad idea?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnlecoalpuq9n ... e.zip?dl=0

Anyways, All of these files are available on multiple indexers and Mylar isn't picking them up. I suppose it could be something in my settings, although Out of 91 titles Mylar grabbed 42 files, not added or can't be added 22 and 27 not downloaded of which 18 files listed above are available but Mylar for some reason didn't grab them.

2.7 days ago the files were available, granted Mylar via comicvine may not have been updated. I'm not sure the time limitation for rss but when I did a manual search (magnify glass) it didn't download it either.

Just trying to help get Mylar a bit more complete with downloading.

Any help here is appreciated.

Configuration Options
Mylar Version: python3-dev
-- git (build ec0b7e1b7db0e8a5a838916c94e6446ee131f8ac)
Python Version : 3.7.7
Language : en_CA.cp1252
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Titles available on hosts but not being downloaded by Mylar

Post by evilhero »

This 'should' be fixed in the latest release. I'm not 100% sure if the problem was due to what was fixed (involved how it handled items with dashes in the name as an incorrect parse result).

Update and give it a try and let us know if it's not working (make sure you put it in debug mode first, so that you can send the logs - save yourself a step just in case).
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Yeah, same issues, some things download others don't. Harley Quinn Black + White + Red 10 and 11 haven't downloaded and they're available on the indexers. They're both sitting in wanted mode.

It might be in here (same Carepackage I posted for the annual issue on github)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8b4oi3v1ly1tw3r/2020-09-12%20-%20carepackage.zip?dl=0

Flash 761 downloaded and then proceeded to stay in retry mode in Mylar. It moved the file and it is in the correct folder, but mylar won't update. it just errors out for some reason. And it also has the annual issue that I posted on github.
here's the carepackage for Flash 761 messing up:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1vlihs4edxbfsf/2012-09-12%20-%20carepackage%281%29.zip?dl=0
As I mentioned on github, could this be related to python 3.7? Windows 10 and python 3.8 you mentioned have issues. I use it for other things which I honestly can't remember why I had to install it, but Mylar is still pointed to python37.

Also, I just changed modems which changed ip from 192.168 to 10.0 ... so I know that was causing some issues with mylar because I think the host_return was pointing to 192.168. Once I figured that out and changed it to the updated ip it was able to download files. But still after that, Mylar is behaving similarly where it just downloads what it wants and ignores the others ;)
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

The Harley Quinn Black + White + Red one is probably due to the + in the title as that's actually designated as a space character when query-searching unless it's encoded properly - which I'm just gonna guess here - is probably why it's not returning proper results.

And the Flash one is probably the same with almost all of your titles due to your naming convention so when it downloads it and goes to rename it, it moves it into the right location, but then was erroring out on a rescan resulting in no status' getting updated due to the error (this would have happened for every series).

So yeah, basically update to the latest dev (just pushed it a few minutes ago) - and then either rescan those directories or redownload if required and you should be fine going forward. Well except for the Harley one, I'll have to look more into that one...
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Yep that got it! Awesome. Thanks for fixing this!

Here's one thing kind of related to this, unless it's just firefox/palemoon and I did try it in Edge too.

When I hit recheck it won't refresh the page fully. it'll leave the annuals in massive rectangles It updates the file and took flash 761 out of retry status but i have to refresh the browser to sort that out. It used to do that correctly.

here's a screenshot of it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nn51376ehji9i03/rechceck.jpg?dl=0
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

I came across this recently too - not sure if something changed recently to blub it or something else entirely.

I'll paste this into a git issue so we can track it properly and we can investigate it more thoroughly (and with hopefully more eyes than my aging ones).

I'll paste the git issue reference here so you can track it as well if you're keeping track.

Github ref: #459