PostProcessing - the filename doesn't exist

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Ocnathor

PostProcessing - the filename doesn't exist

Post by Ocnathor »

Hi, sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but i am having an issues with Mylar not finding the files to do post processing with. It appears that sabnzbd isn't sending the file extension ie. *comic*.cbz

here are some logs

what is sent from sabNzbd:

Code: Select all

Loading config from /c/.sabnzbd/scripts/autoProcessComics.cfg
Opening URL: http://192.168.1.40:8090/post_process?nzb_name=Superior+Spider-Man+013+%282013%29+%28digital-Empire%29&nzb_folder=%2Fc%2Fmedia%2FBitTorrent%2Fcomics
and what Mylar does with it.

Code: Select all

Starting postprocessing for : Superior Spider-Man 013 (2013) (digital-Empire)
nzb name: Superior Spider-Man 013 (2013) (digital-Empire)
nzb folder: /c/media/BitTorrent/comics
SAB Replace Spaces: 0
SAB Replace Dots: 0
After conversions, nzbname is : Superior.Spider-Man.013.(2013).(digital-Empire)
issueid:416946
issuenzb found.
Zero Suppression set to : none
Pretty Comic Issue is : 13
Issue Year : 2013
Publisher: Marvel
Series: Superior Spider-Man
Year: 2013
Comic Location: /c/media/Comics/Superior Spider-Man (2013)
Comic Version: None
No version # found for series, removing from filename
new format is now: $Series $Issue ($Year)
Aborting PostProcessing - the filename doesn't exist in the location given. Make sure that /c/BitTorrent/comics/Superior Spider-Man 013 (2013) (digital-Empire) exists and is the correct location.
in this case the file "/c/BitTorrent/comics/Superior Spider-Man 013 (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr" exits.

I believe i have everything configured correctly.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ocnathor
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: PostProcessing - the filename doesn't exist

Post by evilhero »

Well it could be any number of things, but let's just go thru everything.

Firstly, is Mylar the one sending the nzb to Sabnzbd or are you running the ComicRN.py script manually (ie. Manually grabbing an nzb but changing the script to ComicRN.py?)

Obviously Mylar is running the post-processing ok, so it's finding the reference for the given issue. From what I can gather from the log, it appears that the extension doesn't exist on the filename for some reason. A typical post-process Sabnzbd log would indicate an extension with the filename, but for some reason it's not for yours (notice in the very last line where it says aborting, the filename given has no extension at the end of it - which it should). Do you have metatagging enabled in the configuration?

The only thing I can suggest is to run Mylar in interactive mode so that the python console window is open, and try downloading an issue then. If it's a traceback error, you'll see the error display in the console. I'd there's no error, you can check the mylar.log file (in the logs directory).. It has more debugging info and may show exactly the reason why it's not running properly for you.
Ocnathor

Post by Ocnathor »

Thanks for the reply, turns out i had messed up the Sab download directory config in mylar, and so it was looking in the wrong spot.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Heh, the one thing I didn't mention ;)

Like you figured out, the SABnzbd Download directory option within Mylar is purely optional, and is usually used when Mylar and SABnzbd are on two separate machines.

If Mylar & SABnzbd are on the same machine, you can leave the SABnzbd Download Directory option blank within Mylar, as SABnzbd actually sends the complete destination path to the file (path folder + file) to Mylar once it's downloaded the file successfully.

Cheers,