[SOLVED] Problematic Post-Processing

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
thugbear

[SOLVED] Problematic Post-Processing

Post by thugbear »

:?: Hi Evilhero,

First of all: WOW on the program, it makes my life so much easier.

It seems I got almost everything to work. It downloads, it renames, it even adds metadata through comictagger, and it moves to the proper folder(s) on my system.
My problem is that it leaves empty folders behind, and in SABNZDB it exits with an exit(1) error and doesn't update the Mylar database that a comic has succesfully been snatched and downloaded.

I have tried and checked everything I could find (permissions, folders, etc.). But the weird thing is that sometimes it does work with all that and I will give you what I know I can find right now for both events.

The wrong:
SABNZDB log/error:

Code: Select all

Infinity Heist 001 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr

Loading config from C:\Program Files (x86)\SickBeard\autoProcessTV\autoProcessComics.cfg
Opening URL: http://localhost:8090/post_process?nzb_name=Infinity+Heist+001+%282013%29+%28Digital%29+%28Zone-Empire%29.cbr&nzb_folder=D%3A%5CDownloads%5CSABnzbd%5CComplete%5C%2B%2B%2BCOMICS%2B%2B%2B%5CInfinity+Heist+001+%282013%29+%28Digital%29+%28Zone-Empire%29.cbr
The good/proper:

Code: Select all

Loading config from C:\Program Files (x86)\SickBeard\autoProcessTV\autoProcessComics.cfg
Opening URL: http://localhost:8090/post_process?nzb_name=Aphrodite+IX+01+%282013%29.cbz&nzb_folder=D%3A%5CDownloads%5CSABnzbd%5CComplete%5C%2B%2B%2BCOMICS%2B%2B%2B%5CAphrodite+IX+01+%282013%29.cbz
nzb name: Aphrodite IX 01 (2013).cbz

nzb folder: D:\Downloads\SABnzbd\Complete\+++COMICS+++\Aphrodite IX 01 (2013).cbz

Removed extension from nzb: .cbz

nzbname: Aphrodite.IX.01.(2013)

issue detected less than 10

Zero level supplement set to none. Issue will be set as : 1

Issue Year: 2013

Publisher: Top Cow

Series: Aphrodite IX

Year: 2013

Comic Location: q:\Library\Comics\Top Cow/Aphrodite IX (2013)

Comic Version: v2

Metatagging enabled - proceeding...

Sucessfully wrote metadata to .cbz - Continuing..

Original Filename: Aphrodite IX 01 (2013).cbz

Original Extension: .cbz

New Filename: Aphrodite IX V2013 #1 (2013)

Source:D:\Downloads\SABnzbd\Complete\+++COMICS+++\Aphrodite IX 01 (2013).cbz\Aphrodite IX 01 (2013).cbz

Destination:q:\Library\Comics\Top Cow/Aphrodite IX (2013)/Aphrodite IX V2013 #1 (2013).cbz

Removed temporary directory : D:\Downloads\SABnzbd\Complete\+++COMICS+++\Aphrodite IX 01 (2013).cbz

Post Processing SUCCESSFULL! 
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Problematic Post-Processing

Post by evilhero »

Well thanks for the props on the program - I'm glad it's helping out people in some form, whether full-bore or even to just get that one issue ;)

The problem you're having is actually one that's come up before - and unfortunately it happens only on Windows when meta-tagging is enabled. It tries to remove the empty directory after it's done tagging and it fails and exits. The updating of the status happens right after the removal, which if it's not successful it never performs.

I've tried various combinations of fixes but have yet to find one that works, the next commit will have a temporary fix where it will continue after a failed directory removal so that post-processing can finish properly, but the empty directory(ies) will still remain unfortunately. Windows locks the directory because it's being used and it won't unlock it until Mylar is shutdown :(