[SOLVED] Finding specific series

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
reading

[SOLVED] Finding specific series

Post by reading »

I am probably doing something wrong but I am unable to find http://www.comicvine.com/the-mighty-thor/4050-61213/ within Mylar. Any idea what I am doing incorrectly would be appreciated. All said though this project has grown by leaps and bounds since when I first tried it. Thanks so much for your hard work on this.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Finding specific series

Post by evilhero »

Well from a quick glance it looks like there's a problem with the parsing Mylar does in order to get the issue count of a series (it's returning 0 issues for that particular series). It should be a fairly easy fix, so of I can get around to it tomorrow I'll throw up the fix ;)

Edit: ok, so I was wrong. I was able to add it even with the incorrect issue count on the search results page.
So it would appear to be a configuration problem - can you add any series whatsoever? Do you have a Comic Location specified in the configuration? Are you bon the master or development branch of Mylar? Are there any errors in the log file or in the python console?
reading

Re: Finding specific series

Post by reading »

It was indeed showing as 0 issues thats why Ididn't see it. Once I looked through those results I found it and added it just fine. Thanks