Pulllist 500 error

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
pjones112000

Re: Pulllist 500 error

Post by pjones112000 »

I've attached a zip of the database here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vRFMEQ ... drive_link
pjones112000

Post by pjones112000 »

Never mind....there was undoubtedly some kind of corruption in the ddl_info table. I couldn't get anything to download....even after clearing there were still records in the ddl_info table. I cleared those and suddenly everything is working.
pjones112000

Post by pjones112000 »

Ok, not everthing....the ddl queue is still not working. Things go in, change status to downloading and then nothing happens.
pjones112000

Re: Pulllist 500 errorl

Post by pjones112000 »

Ok....correction.. I may have been premature with that last report. It does look like it's successfully downloading and processing some files...but, the current status doesn't always make sense. Sometimes, files download and process correctly although the Active status shows that it cannot find the file....however, I'm increasingly getting "No filename assigned for Invincible Iron Man #1 (2022). This was probably never started successfully - you should restart the download (use the option in the GUI)". If I restart, nothing changes...still the same problem. Clearing and restarting the queue doesn't seem to help either. Everything had been working like clockwork for quite some time....so, I'm not sure exactly what might have happened to cause these issues.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

In the newest builds, mylar will now search tbru the available links on gc until it can actually download an item. This means it will look for mega, mediafire, pixeldrain links in addition to the main download link itself.

What happens sometimes is that it can't download via some of the provider links so it can't generate a filename properly (it uses the filename the 3rd party provider gives, but if the link is dead the name can't be retrieved). What you're seeing is probably invalid links being returned and mylar (in the background) trying a different link and having problems with those as well..

With DDL Snatched just means it's queued to download, but it hasn't actually retrieved any links so it doesn't know if it can reach them until it goes to try. Completed status means it was downloaded successfully.

You'd have to check the logs while it's trying to download something from DDL and see if it's throwing invalid links or if there's some other reason. I'm looking into fixing the no filename assigned error so it's more informational (or not present it all if it's not needed), but it's probably gonna take me a few to figure it out.

You can attach a new carepackage if you'd like and I'll try and see what I can find in it.
pjones112000

Post by pjones112000 »

Ok, thanks...that makes sense. I'll see if I can decipher if there are any errors/entries I hadn't noticed
pjones112000

Post by pjones112000 »

Ok, as far as I can tell from the logs it just keeps trying to pull the same issue over and over again. Looks like the information it is getting is for an issue from 1993 but what it is looking for is one from 2019....they don't match it tries again, gets same issue. An infinite loop....at least that is what it looks like to me. Here's the log file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CPWVCK ... drive_link
pjones112000

Post by pjones112000 »

BTW...the issue I'm talking about is X-Men #18.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Ok so now I'm confused...

The original error you were getting has been resolved? And now you're having problems with searching?
pjones112000

Post by pjones112000 »

Yes....the original error appears to have been due to records in the ddlinfo table that didn't appear in the queue page. Deleted them and suddenly the weekly pull worked, but, the DDL queue is hanging and refusing to download/continue. I can move that to a new thread if you like.