Stuck on snatch - Internal server error

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
yaslaw

Stuck on snatch - Internal server error

Post by yaslaw »

Until recently, my every attempt to download comics stuck at "snatch."
When I click the "retry" button on the history page, I immediately get a 500 Internal Server error.
Any idea, how I can troubleshoot this?

evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Stuck on snatch - Internal server error

Post by evilhero »

Check the logs to see what the error is - History tab /View Logs will get you there and you can filter by keyword "traceback" (without quotes) to get you there even quicker.

The retry option on the history page relies on the item actually being successfully snatched initially - there are times when it snatches it, says it does but then the nzb is corrupt and can't be used but it doesn't reverse the status (I've never had it happen personally so it makes it really difficult to pin down based on logs alone).

I will say that alot of problems users have had over the years has stemmed from the usage of nzb.su for whatever reason.

Maybe try a different provider, and see if those fail initially - or you an mark it as Wanted /magnifying glass the items via the series detail page which will fire off a search but possibly avoid the retry aspect from needing to occur.

Also, make sure you're running an up-to-date version of mylar just to make sure you're current.