Sabnzbd workflow issue

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
cdarwin7

Sabnzbd workflow issue

Post by cdarwin7 »

Devs et al.-

First, thank you very much for getting that BOOL IS NOT ITERABLE issue with CV fixed so quickly.

I can't thank you enough for Mylar, I don't know how I kept up with my collection/hobby before I got my entire Weekly Pull -> Search -> Download -> Post-Processing workflow running smooth. Which brings me to my problem, I tried to troubleshoot on my own to no avail, I'm hoping someone can recognize where my workflow is failing.

My Issue - The newsgroup module hasn't been downloading anything successfully lately. I have NZB.su and 1 newznab, nzbplanet on the Usenet side and Getcomics and Experimental on the DDL side. Typically, I get most of my successful snatches from getcomics or experiemental, but a sizable number from SAB, I'd say about a 70-30 split.
Search Order: nzbplanet, nzb.su, drunkenslug, DDL(GetComics), Experimental (drunkenslug is new, haven't fully implemented it yet.)
Here's what I'm seeing in the Logs:
https://pastebin.com/sL2giGZF
today at 9:20:54 PM02-Apr-2022 04:20:54 - ERROR :: mylar.historycheck.274 : AUTO-COMPLETE-NZB : Cannot find nzb SABnzbd_nzo_o0cd449v in the queue. Was it removed?

rsion
[v0.6.6]
You're supposed to be a brilliant tactician. Be more brilliant.

Would my carepackage be of any use?
Any idea why it cant find that file?

Thanks!
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Sabnzbd workflow issue

Post by evilhero »

Carepackage would be needed yes, but you need to turn on verbose/debug mode first. Once you turn that on, then perform a search and wait for it to fail with that message that it can't locate the nzo_id in sabnzbd. Then generate a carepackage and get it on one of the file sharing sites, and then paste the link here.

Could be any number of reasons, but are mylar and sabznd on different machines (the carepackage would say otherwise).

Also, experimental is a nzb site (nzbindex) and DS from what I've heard might not be great for comics (don't think they index them).
cdarwin7

Post by cdarwin7 »

Enabled debug and let it fail some more. Here is the carepackage. Mylar and Sab on in two seperate docker containers

https://file.io/8LvpYn9DFdVq
cdarwin7

Post by cdarwin7 »

Enabled debug and let it fail some more. Here is the carepackage. Mylar and Sab on in two seperate docker containers

https://file.io/8LvpYn9DFdVq
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Without looking too closely, your sabnzbd directory location is incorrect.

/data/volume1/docker/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/complete is not accessible to mylar unless you mapped that exact path in your docker compose.

Also you should look into using the shortened paths for docker compose locations - the way you're currently doing it makes it difficult to follow.

Something more readable in your compose might be :
/data/volume1/docker/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/complete - - > /downloads

Where /downloads is what you put in mylar for your sabznd directory location. Nothing would need to be changed on the sabnzbd side.