disable weekly pull-list

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
filliphy

disable weekly pull-list

Post by filliphy »

Hi everyone,

I have a 80Gb comic collection so far, however every week (which I suspect most people would want it to do), it pulls the new weeks comics, and adds it to the database. I then have to manually delete the series that are added.

I don't want that to happen.

I have set up the RSS weekly pack from torrentgalaxy and add it to my Komga server (that way if I read a new one that I want to continue with, I can add it manually to the database).

Is there a way to disable the weekly pull list? I have search all through the settings pages, and this forum, however I suspect I may be in the minority.

Thanks in advance,

Al.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: disable weekly pull-list

Post by evilhero »

Disabling the pull isn't possible no, as that's integral to how mylar functions.

However, mylar only adds the series you tell it to - if it's adding everything from the pull then you're doing something wrong or you've enabled the mass publisher option on the pull-list page when you shouldn't have.
filliphy

Post by filliphy »

hey evilhero,

Thanks for the reply! and of course, thank you so much for the software

of course I had enabled that.....

so, editing config.ini I changed auto_mass_add to False, and it's now sorted!

Again, thank you!
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Glad you got it working!

My only thing to add is the default value for mass_publishers should be [], not False - setting it to a boolean value may trip up something down the line as it's expecting a blank list.

Just wanted to warn you in case you start seeing errors again related to the mass publishers aspect.