DDL (GetComics) error

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
milkplus

DDL (GetComics) error

Post by milkplus »

hi! I'm back on the Mylar train after taking a leave of absence for about 18 months. It's been great to see so many improvements to stability and ease of use since I've been away - nice work, @evilhero!

This time I've opted to install Mylar on my Synology Diskstation (so no Mylar3 for me) and have managed to get everything up and running fairly easily, except for any kind of DDL pull seems to be erroring out. I get the following error in the logs:

Code: Select all

2022-01-03 13:06:49	ERROR	Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 337, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/var/packages/python/target/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1918, in searchIssueIDList
foundNZB, prov = search_init(comic['ComicName'], issue['Issue_Number'], str(IssueYear), comic['ComicYear'], Publisher, issue['IssueDate'], issue['ReleaseDate'], issue['IssueID'], AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=None, IssueArcID=None, mode=mode, ComicID=issue['ComicID'], filesafe=comic['ComicName_Filesafe'], allow_packs=AllowPacks, torrentid_32p=TorrentID_32p, digitaldate=issue['DigitalDate'], booktype=booktype)
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 359, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, cmloopit=cmloopit, manual=manual, torznab_host=torznab_host, torrentid_32p=torrentid_32p, digitaldate=digitaldate, booktype=booktype)
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 625, in NZB_SEARCH
bb = b.search()
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/getcomics.py", line 58, in search
cf_cookievalue, cf_user_agent = s.get_tokens(self.url, headers=self.headers)
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/lib/cfscrape/__init__.py", line 247, in get_tokens
raise ValueError("Unable to find Cloudflare cookies. Does the site actually have Cloudflare IUAM (\"I'm Under Attack Mode\") enabled?")
ValueError: Unable to find Cloudflare cookies. Does the site actually have Cloudflare IUAM ("I'm Under Attack Mode") enabled?
2022-01-03 13:06:48	INFO	Shhh be very quiet...I'm looking for The Department of Truth issue: 4 (2020) using ddl.
I suppose it might have something to do with permissions as I understand that DDL works differently than SABnzbd to grab issues but I'm a bit stumped as to how to fix it. any suggestions on what to try? thanks!
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: DDL (GetComics) error

Post by evilhero »

Mylar isn't supported any longer and we're only able to provide support for mylar3 due to how python3 has changed things. We can't push any fixes to the evilhero/mylar repo as it's been archived.

There have been a ton of improvements and fixes to mylar in the mylar3 base, so it's advisable to use that. The DDL error you're experiencing has been fixed in the mylar3 repo for a very long time and unfortunately it's a breaking change for DDL in the old repo.
milkplus

Re: DDL (GetComics) error

Post by milkplus »

ahh ok. thanks for the clarification. i guess I'm SOL then as it doesn't seem like Mylar3 is supported on the Synology platform yet?