Stuck on snatched

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
dcow36

Stuck on snatched

Post by dcow36 »

I have a file that has been stuck as snatched for several days. I have retried several times and while everything looks good in the logs it never actually moves to download. It doesn't appear to be an issue with get comics as I was able to locate it there manually as it were but mylar for some reason got... stuck.

I generated a carepackage (hopefully properly) if that will help https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3xpnbd55gbcr ... e.zip?dl=0
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Stuck on snatched

Post by evilhero »

Sorry just saw this now - can you clear you logs, and then enable debug/verbose logging so that we can get a full snapshot of the problem?

Once you have the debug/verbose logging enabled, do a manual search (using the magnifying glass icon listed beside the specific issue on the series detail page) and see if that's able to snatch & post-process items. Once it's done or fails and is stuck, generate a new carepackage.

It might also help to indicate what the filename is that you're having problems with as there are hundreds of files in the logs and it's better to be sure.
dcow36

Post by dcow36 »

Well, except for the fact that I can't get to the series detail page for any series (they all give a 500 internal server error lately) I went to manage issues, snatched, changed to wanted and this generated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3xpnbd55gbcr ... 9.zip?dl=0
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

You need to switch to the python3-dev branch, as the fix for the 500 error is in there, as it relates to not being able to get to the series detail page.

Or if you can wait, I'm planning on merging dev into master later tonight unless something happens.

As far as the original problem, I still have to look into thay and probably will be able to in a little bit.
dcow36

Post by dcow36 »

I can wait. I appreciate all the work you put into this and answering all these questions
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

In looking at the logs, it's kind of hard to tell which file it is that you're having problems with as while there are some traceback errors in there, they're not related to the downloading aspect.

If I were to guess I'd say it was one of the 2021 Annual issues, but you might have to indicate what the series & issue are that you're having problems with.
dcow36

Post by dcow36 »

It is in fact the annual. I *think* it's because it's being read as issue #2021 but I don't really know how to fix that, if that is indeed the cause
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

If that's the case - then the fix is in the python3-dev branch from what I can recall.

There was an issue when those annuals came out that the week was messed up and it was creating the 2021 annuals as their own series if you had annual integration enabled. This coupled with the fact that mylar wasn't able to add the annuals to their respective series automatically as at that point in time at least, there was no linking on CV back to the actual series so mylar couldn't associate them together.

So it was never added to the series itself, but to the individual watchlisted annual. Is the annual appearing in your watchlist as a separate entry by chance? If it is - try deleting the individual entry from your watchilst and then refresh the series itself (this is assuming you have annual integration enabled).

Even so - have you tried just doing a Refresh Series that the annual is a part of ?
dcow36

Post by dcow36 »

I have done a refresh series, a few times actually. Sounds like it's the error you mentioned. I'll go ahead and wait until you merge the the dev into the master and then I'll do a check for updates. Not a big deal at all. I'm just glad there was something wrong and I hadn't messed something up
dcow36

Post by dcow36 »

After a week or so of things working perfectly I have 2 comics stuck again
Thr Dr. Who title is snatched experimental, and in looking at the logs the file name looks like the culprit. But the Avengers Tech On I can't crack as I see that not only is it snatched, I saw it in my DDL queue as 100% downloaded. That is perplexing. Here's another package in case it helps you help someone else.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/701ia1cvhanlk ... e.zip?dl=0

Thanks for looking it all over

Edit: I did turn off experimental search and ran again with the same results. Both books seemingly search, snatch and download and then... nothing. Just sits forever never post-processing