Mylar on Unraid : Cannot succesfully add "series"

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
dclive

Mylar on Unraid : Cannot succesfully add "series"

Post by dclive »

I'm running Mylar (hotio, .61) on Unraid. Docker.

I have the following paths mapped in the docker:
/config -> /mnt/user/appdata/mylar3
/comicdata -> /mnt/user/data/media/comics
/downloads -> /mnt/user/data/usenet/completed/comics

I can successfully go to "This Week" and pick a comic and grab it as a one-off. That works fine - a second or two later, it shows up in nzbget, and then shortly after, it shows up in /comicdata, which is /mnt/user/data/media/comics, in a new /Grabbing folder, appropriately named and ready for consumption.

When I try to add a "series" (not clicking "On-Off", but instead clicking "Add" under "This Week"), then I get the following error shortly after pressing +Add:

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond
self._do_respond(path_info)
File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 697, in _do_respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 223, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 54, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/webserve.py", line 249, in comicDetails
updater.forceRescan(ComicID)
File "/app/mylar/updater.py", line 1047, in forceRescan
logger.info(module + ' Now checking files for ' + rescan['ComicName'] + ' (' + str(rescan['ComicYear']) + ') in ' + rescan['ComicLocation'])
TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "NoneType") to str

I can reproduce this every time. The series (comic) is then marked in a peach color, and clicking on it from "Wanted" then brings up that same 500 - error as above.

I can then (after a few files one-off download) go to Manage / Scan Comic LIbrary, and I see "Current Import Status", # of Valid Files 2/5, files that were parsed 2, the others are 0.

Clicking on "Manage Comics" shows I have one item there, Comic ID <a number> (none), and nothing else. Status says "Loading", latest issue is "None (None)", publisher none, Have 0/?, updated: None.

What am I doing wrong?
dclive

Re: Mylar on Unraid : Cannot succesfully add "series"

Post by dclive »

Fixed with a few changed:

Flipped to LinuxServer docker container
Used /data for the one and only posted path to this and all the -Arr utilities. The intent is so that path matches for every single one of them.

No further issues were experienced.