Download and delete

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
giosa

Download and delete

Post by giosa »

Hi, I'm new to Mylar and as probably most of new users have issues, probably trivial, anyways.

1. Everythings sims to be setup and working fine exepct when I add a cominc SABnzbd doesn't do anythig. Status is Skipped.
2. If I delete the comic I get an error:

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\gnats\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python39\site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond
self._do_respond(path_info)
File "C:\Users\gnats\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python39\site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 697, in _do_respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "C:\Users\gnats\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python39\site-packages\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 223, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\gnats\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python39\site-packages\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 54, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\ProgramData\mylar\mylar\webserve.py", line 1179, in deleteSeries
helpers.ComicSort(sequence='update')
File "C:\ProgramData\mylar\mylar\helpers.py", line 764, in ComicSort
mylar.COMICSORT['LastOrderID'] = mylar.COMICSORT['SortOrder'][placemnt]['ComicID']
IndexError: list index out of range

Basicaly it's useless, spent a night coudn't figure it out. :cry:

Any help is appreciated.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Download and delete

Post by evilhero »

You don't make mention of if you're running docker or not, which branch, version etc.

Unfortunately just post an error isn't enough information to be helpful in troubleshooting. We need to see some logs to figure out what's happening under the hood.

Here's what you can do to help us, help you:
  • Put mylar into debug mode first - follow the instructions here.
  • Once you do that then go and either delete a series in order to get the error fully logged and/or do a search (or both, the logs will capture it all regardless). You can see the current logging by going into History / View Logs
  • Upload that to a file-sharer site somewhere (mega, dropbox, w/e) and paste the link in here so I can grab the file and see what's going on.
If you can do all of that, pretty sure we can help get things going for you.
giosa

Post by giosa »

Thank you very much for your response.
I'm running windows 10 x64
SABnzbd is installed in C:\Program Files\SABnzbd\SABnzbd.exe
SABnzbd config file in C:\ProgramData\sabnzbd\sabnzbd.ini

Mylar is installed in C:\ProgramData\mylar

Here's link with carepackage https://app.box.com/s/zqsfc9vl89z1jsj5wx6od8oqpt6lgfx9

My main issue is that nothing is sent to SABnzbd hence not downloaded files.

If you need more info let me know.

Thank you for your dedication.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Unless you tell Mylar you want an issue (or everything within the series), it won't go out searching for it. It seems that you're adding series into Mylar, but you don't have any issues marked as Wanted (which tells Mylar to go out looking for it). So without any series marked as Wanted, it won't send anything to your SABnzbd instance.

In the Configuration page, in the Advanced tab (last tab in configuration) - you'll see Mark all Upcoming issues as Wanted and Mark all issues as Wanted. You need to check off either / both of those so that if you're adding series, Mylar will either mark any new issues as Wanted, or just mark anything that you don't have already as Wanted. Once it's marked as Wanted, it will start to look for items.

You can also manually search for a given issue, by going to the detail page for the given series and in the options column of the given issue you can click on the magnifying glass icon, which will submit an immediate queued search for the given issue. I say queued, so that you know that if anything else is being searched for at that moment, the current request will get queued to the end and will start to search when it gets to it's turn.

What screen are you deleting the comic from? (the series detail page?) Do you have multiple windows / tabs open by chance ?