Unable to complete post-processing call

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
uncle_jim

Unable to complete post-processing call

Post by uncle_jim »

Hello all.

Having an issue after a server migration. Running mylar3 and SABnzbd on Docker, latest LSIO image, on Synology DSM 7.0. I'm using CDH (rather than ComicRN which I used previously). This is configured properly in mylar.

My post-processing has hit a hitch with the 'no file found where it should be @' error, but looking at the logs it looks like no path is being passed through by SAB - all other examples of this error I've found with mylar have the path to the completed download after the error. Logs below:

mylar:
WARNING Unable to complete post-processing call due to not finding file in the location provided. [{'status': True, 'nzo_id': 'SABnzbd_nzo_44gosr2x', 'queue': {'mode': 'queue', 'search': 'SABnzbd_nzo_44gosr2x', 'output': 'json', 'apikey': 'b0801f737a4443c8b5e04bda3dab159b'}, 'comicid': '132336', 'issueid': '819878', 'apicall': True, 'download_info': {'provider': 'NZBHydra (newznab)', 'id': '-1140198371422463013'}}]
ERROR no file found where it should be @ - is there another script that moves things after completion ?
INFO found matching completed item in history. Job has a status of Completed
INFO File has now downloaded!
INFO Now loading from queue: {'status': True, 'nzo_id': 'SABnzbd_nzo_44gosr2x', 'queue': {'mode': 'queue', 'search': 'SABnzbd_nzo_44gosr2x', 'output': 'json'}, 'comicid': '132336', 'issueid': '819878', 'apicall': True, 'download_info': {'provider': 'NZBHydra (newznab)', 'id': '-1140198371422463013'}}
INFO setting the nzbid for this download grabbed by NZBHydra (newznab) in the nzblog to : -1140198371422463013
INFO Successfully sent nzb file to SABnzbd
INFO sendtosab: {'status': True, 'nzo_id': 'SABnzbd_nzo_44gosr2x', 'queue': {'mode': 'queue', 'search': 'SABnzbd_nzo_44gosr2x', 'output': 'json', 'apikey': 'b0801f737a4443c8b5e04bda3dab159b'}, 'comicid': '132336', 'issueid': '819878', 'apicall': True, 'download_info': {'provider': 'NZBHydra (newznab)', 'id': '-1140198371422463013'}}
INFO Found COMICNAME using NZBHydra (newznab)
SAB:
[nzbqueue:779] [N/A] Ending job COMICNAME
[assembler:134] Decoding finished /data/Usenet/intermediate/COMICNAME/COMICNAME.cbr
[nzbqueue:390] [N/A] Removing job COMICNAME
[nzbqueue:233] Saving queue
[postproc:134] Saving postproc queue
[postproc:372] Starting Post-Processing on COMICNAME => Repair:True, Unpack:True, Delete:True, Script:None, Cat:comics
[notifier:122] Sending notification: Post-processing - COMICNAME (type=pp, job_cat=comics)
[postproc:736] Starting verification and repair of COMICNAME
[__init__:924] [N/A] /data/Usenet/intermediate/COMICNAME/__ADMIN__/__verified__ missing
[postproc:782] No par2 sets for COMICNAME
[postproc:811] Verification and repair finished for COMICNAME
[filesystem:300] Checking if any resulting filenames need to be sanitized
[filesystem:651] Creating directories: /data/Usenet/completed/COMICNAME
[postproc:431] Running unpack_magic on COMICNAME
[postproc:435] Unpacked files []
[filesystem:300] Checking if any resulting filenames need to be sanitized
[postproc:439] Finished unpack_magic on COMICNAME
[nzbstuff:1826] [N/A] Purging data for job COMICNAME (delete_all_data=True)
[notifier:122] Sending notification: Download Completed - COMICNAME (type=complete, job_cat=comics)
[database:293] Added job COMICNAME to history
[downloader:399] Post-processing finished, resuming download
[nzbqueue:233] Saving queue
[notifier:122] Sending notification: SABnzbd - Queue finished (type=queue_done, job_cat=None)
I've checked the obvious stuff, like ensuring paths are properly referenced in each container, and can't find any obvious issues - both containers have the same root folder (/data) mapped. The only difference I can think may be the case is mylar has /comics mapped to a subfolder of /data/Media/Comics in addition to the mapped /data.

Any ideas? Have I missed something blindingly obvious?
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Unable to complete post-processing call

Post by evilhero »

Docker requires that you use the different machines option for sabnzbd within mylar and specify the download directory that is common for both.

Otherwise, you're going to have to generate a care package and put that somewhere where I can grab it. It's a config problem on your end, just not sure what it is as the logs are INFO level and I have no idea what you set any relevant paths to in mylar.

Before generating the carepackage you need to put Mylar into debug mode and then generate the care package.

how to enable debug logging

how to generate care package
uncle_jim

Re: Unable to complete post-processing call

Post by uncle_jim »

Looks like it was as simple as that, it's working fine now. Cheers!