Issue with "This Week" tab

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
shuri17

Issue with "This Week" tab

Post by shuri17 »

Every time i try to go to the "This Week" tab I get:

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\lscho\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python38\site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond
self._do_respond(path_info)
File "C:\Users\lscho\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python38\site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 697, in _do_respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "C:\Users\lscho\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python38\site-packages\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 223, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\lscho\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python38\site-packages\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 54, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\mylar3\mylar\webserve.py", line 2005, in pullist
weeklyresults = sorted(weeklyresults, key=itemgetter('PUBLISHER', 'COMIC'), reverse=False)
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'NoneType'

This happens even after i restart the application. There doesn't appear to be anything about it in the logs, even in debug mode.

I'm running this on windows with Python v 3.8.10

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Larry
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Issue with "This Week" tab

Post by evilhero »

Make sure in tbe config.ini that you have the field alt_pull set to a value of 2, and not 0 or 1 (ie. alt_pull=2)