DDL Download Issues

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Earthboundpanda

DDL Download Issues

Post by Earthboundpanda »

Hello, please forgive for any dumb mistakes that I may have done, I literally got this all setup today.

I seem to be having an issue with the getcomics ddl integration with mylar3. It downloads successfully, but like a few other forum members said in some threads i can link to if asked, it never post processes and stays in the cache folder in mylars directory. I do have post processing on and mylar does make the directory, its just that no comics ever get moves there. any help would be appreaciated, and if you need anything from me please let me know.

cant wait to get it fully setup and automated!
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: DDL Download Issues

Post by evilhero »

If you have post-processing enabled, do you have metatagging enabled as well ? Usually if you do have metatagging enabled and it's not post-processing, the problem is related to not having unrar somewhere for the program to find it (ie. not in the path). Course if you're running Mylar on a different system than where you're storing your comics, you have to make sure to turn off Enforce Permissions.

But really, you would have to get a carepackage to us so we could see what's happening.

You can see how to do that (it's not hard), here
Earthboundpanda

Re: DDL Download Issues

Post by Earthboundpanda »

It seems the problem fixed itself. I just got back from a weekend trip and they have transferred successfully over. I guess it takes a while? who knows. but if the problem persists ill send a carepackage here.