new install in OMV

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
beardedcanuck

new install in OMV

Post by beardedcanuck »

Hello everyone, trying to install Mylar3 on my OMV server via docker.

https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/mylar3

I am using the same paths/PUID/pGID as my other programs (sonarr, radarr, nzbget)

when I log into mylar from my pc using the correct port, it all loads up and appears fine. I was able to add by Usenet/nzbget/comicvine details easily.

But it just doesnt want to add any shows.

Weekly pull list appears. When I click to add a program it doesnt seem to want to make it to nzbget, or the wanted section in mylar3

Logs show this.

Timestamp Level Message
2021-03-14 23:07:19 INFO [SEARCH-QUEUE] Now loading item from search queue: {'issueid': 'None', 'comicname': 'Planet Comics', 'seriesyear': '2021', 'comicid': '125838', 'issuenumber': '3', 'booktype': 'None'}
2021-03-14 23:07:15 INFO [PULL-LIST] Now Queueing Planet Comics (2021) #3 for search

I have tried importing comics I have and it doesnt seem to work either.

Any thoughts on what I did incorrectly?
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: new install in OMV

Post by evilhero »

Without seeing the full debug logs - I haven't a clue (other than the typical problem of users not putting in the protocol for their nzbget host address within Mylar).

Set your log level to debug - either via startup (using the -v switch on the cli), or in the config.ini (change the log_level = 2), or in the GUI itself (History tab / View Logs / Toggle Verbose Logging on).

Then try to submit a search again. Wait for it to come back with not found or w/e it is that isn't happening.

Generate a carepackage file (Configuration screen, CarePackage button in the upper right). Grab the carepackage.zip file it generates and put it somewhere we can access it (onedrive, mega, w/e), and then paste the link in here.

We'll look at the carepackage and try to figure out what's going on.