2000 AD not finding torrent matches

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Zefrem23

2000 AD not finding torrent matches

Post by Zefrem23 »

I'm using TorrentDownloads as the search provider, configured through Jackett. When I run manual searches in Jackett against TorrentDownloads, I receive results. However, searches from Mylar don't return results as the search is using "2000 AD" rather than "2000AD" which is how almost all the issues are posted on TorrentDownloads. So the comics are there, but the way Mylar searches doesn't find them.

Is there a way to get Mylar to search on the title with spaces removed, so the searching has a greater chance of success?
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: 2000 AD not finding torrent matches

Post by evilhero »

You can use the Alternate Search Name field on the Edit Settings section of a given series page.

If the series title as per CV is 2000 AD, then you need to tell Mylar that there are alternate naming conventions that need to be searched for as well.

Adding in 2000AD##2000 AD prog##2000AD prog to the Alternate Search Name field should be more than ample to hit on all the normal variations for this particular series - since there are several releases that have the 'prog' as part of the title that wouldn't match up otherwise. As per above you can separate more than one Alternate Search Name by seperating the entries with a ##
Zefrem23

Re: 2000 AD not finding torrent matches

Post by Zefrem23 »

Straight and to the point as always, thanks EH! Truly the evilhero we deserve!