Possilbe Python or permissions Error?

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
LuckyCharms

Possilbe Python or permissions Error?

Post by LuckyCharms »

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help out a newbie here. I'm using a 4gig RockPro64 SBC with OMV5 installed using an install script on top of the latest armbian. I have all of my apps running through dockers. They include sonarr, radarr, lidarr, jackett, lazylibrarian and plex along with a few others without any issues. Mylar is my latest addition but I am not able to get anything to download so far. Added 2 comics from the "This Week" tab as a test but getting this failure in the logs:

Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 337, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/helpers.py", line 3170, in search_queue
ss_queue = mylar.search.searchforissue(item['issueid'])
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1862, in searchforissue
foundNZB, prov = search_init(ComicName, IssueNumber, str(IssueYear), SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, actissueid, AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, mode=mode, rsscheck=rsscheck, ComicID=ComicID, filesafe=Comicname_filesafe, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, manual=manual, torrentid_32p=TorrentID_32p, digitaldate=DigitalDate, booktype=booktype)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 359, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, cmloopit=cmloopit, manual=manual, torznab_host=torznab_host, torrentid_32p=torrentid_32p, digitaldate=digitaldate, booktype=booktype)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 625, in NZB_SEARCH
bb = b.search()
File "/app/mylar/mylar/getcomics.py", line 58, in search
cf_cookievalue, cf_user_agent = s.get_tokens(self.url, headers=self.headers)
File "/app/mylar/lib/cfscrape/__init__.py", line 233, in get_tokens
resp = scraper.get(url, **kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 477, in get
return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/lib/cfscrape/__init__.py", line 80, in request
resp = super(CloudflareScraper, self).request(method, url, *args, **kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 465, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 573, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 370, in send
timeout=timeout
File "/app/mylar/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 544, in urlopen
body=body, headers=headers)
File "/app/mylar/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 344, in _make_request
self._raise_timeout(err=e, url=url, timeout_value=conn.timeout)
File "/app/mylar/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 314, in _raise_timeout
if 'timed out' in str(err) or 'did not complete (read)' in str(err): # Python 2.6
TypeError: __str__ returned non-string (type SysCallError)

Here is my setup. Let me know if I'm missing something that's needed:

Here’s my docker install. I logged in with user "loc" and used sudo to run this:

docker create \
--name=mylar \
-e PUID=1000 \
-e PGID=100 \
-p 8090:8090 \
-v /srv/cae85905-54d0-4e09-a866-2de29d829df6/appdata/mylar:/config \
-v /srv/cae85905-54d0-4e09-a866-2de29d829df6/Books/Comics:/comics \
-v /srv/cae85905-54d0-4e09-a866-2de29d829df6/downloads/qbittorrent:/downloads \
--restart unless-stopped \
linuxserver/mylar

Here's a link to a doc with my screenshots. Wasn't sure how to go about adding the pics directly here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15gmhk ... Aye32rmVxQ
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Possilbe Python or permissions Error?

Post by evilhero »

Can you post the debug logs for when you do a search ? You can enable debug logging by going into the Logs tab and clicking on the Toggle Verbose Logging ON. You'll get a blurb in the logs on the given page saying debug log is turned on,and then perform a search so it can fully log the details. Then if you can pastebin the mylar.log files (not from the GUI, but from the actual files) - it will help us see what's going on.

It's either related to a provider timing out, or you're using a really old version of requests - but Mylar is bundled with it so it's hard to say if it's the provider or something entirely different.

I'm unfortunately not a docker user, so I haven't a clue if you're setup correctly with the docker, although LSIO dockers are being used by many without this issue.
LuckyCharms

Re: Possilbe Python or permissions Error?

Post by LuckyCharms »

Hi evilhero,

I'm all set now. As some others had suggested it was most likely due to a DDL issue. Had another issue after that with an error stating that indexers were not enabled but solved that as well by looking through older posts. Turns out I needed to restart mylar when I made any changes to the indexer section.

Otherwise just wanted to say thank for creating this fantastic program. You're a hero in my book🤙🤙