Option to blacklist an issue

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
leaderdog

Option to blacklist an issue

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero,

I think we need an option to blacklist an issue from being downloaded. Someone uploaded an issue that is named incorrectly. So now if I delete it from Mylar, it will just continuously download the same incorrect file.

If there is already a way to do this, please explain. :)
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Option to blacklist an issue

Post by evilhero »

No there's currently no way to blacklist a item that was downloaded incorrectly unless it's in a snatched status - as then you can mark it as Failed and be done with it. You can try to mark it as Failed via the drop down option from the series detail page, but I'm pretty sure that won't work - but if it does it would use the last filename as the name of the item to ignore.

I'm not adding in any new features until the migration to python3 is finished (cause otherwise it's impossible to track things properly across different versions). But once the migration is complete, blacklisting specific issues should be something that can be done farily easily when the manual search selection comes back into play.
leaderdog

Re: Option to blacklist an issue

Post by leaderdog »

Sounds good.

I didn't realize you were migrating it to python3. The next thing I was going to ask about was a manual search option similar to Sonarr and Radarr. Where a new popup shows up and you can choose the specific file you want to download. Love that option.

Thanks for the reply.
I can wait. :)