Sannzb test but nothing shows

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
MrDirtt

Sannzb test but nothing shows

Post by MrDirtt »

I have been having a hell of a time getting Mylar to work...any assistance is great appreciated.

Both Mylar and SabNZB on the same Win10 machine
Everything tests fine and I receive confirmation that its working.
Files being sent to my NAS

Current error message:
2019-10-29 19:44:42 ERROR Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\logger.py", line 337, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "c:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\helpers.py", line 3148, in search_queue
ss_queue = mylar.search.searchforissue(item['issueid'])
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\search.py", line 1860, in searchforissue
foundNZB, prov = search_init(ComicName, IssueNumber, str(IssueYear), SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, actissueid, AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, mode=mode, rsscheck=rsscheck, ComicID=ComicID, filesafe=Comicname_filesafe, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, manual=manual, torrentid_32p=TorrentID_32p, digitaldate=DigitalDate, booktype=booktype)
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\search.py", line 359, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, cmloopit=cmloopit, manual=manual, torznab_host=torznab_host, torrentid_32p=torrentid_32p, digitaldate=digitaldate, booktype=booktype)
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\search.py", line 669, in NZB_SEARCH
bb = ww.wwt_connect()
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\wwt.py", line 49, in wwt_connect
cf_cookievalue, cf_user_agent = s.get_tokens(newurl, user_agent=mylar.CV_HEADERS['User-Agent'])
File "c:\Mylar\lib\cfscrape\__init__.py", line 234, in get_tokens
resp.raise_for_status()
File "c:\Mylar\lib\requests\models.py", line 851, in raise_for_status
raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
HTTPError: 522 Server Error: Origin Connection Time-out

I have looked over my configuration multiple times and nothing is jumping out at me....
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Sannzb test but nothing shows

Post by evilhero »

Public Torrents via Mylar are currently broken as WWT has been closed. Until the patch comes out that removes the option from the GUI, you have to make sure that the Enable Public Torrents option is not enabled as a search option within Mylar.
MrDirtt

Post by MrDirtt »

That did resolve the issue..only to uncover yet another.

SabNZB is receiving the downloads and everything goes smoothly there now...but the ComicRN.py script is failing.
Requests module not found on system. I'll revert so this will work, but you probably should install
requests to bypass this in the future (i.e. pip install requests)
Loading config from C:\Program Files\SABnzbd\scripts\autoProcessComics.cfg
Opening URL: http://0.0.0.0:8090/api?apikey=04b46580 ... 8&failed=0
Unable to open URL: <urlopen error [Errno 10049] The requested address is not valid in its context>
I tried to change the host_return entry to localhost but then the script just hanged forever saying Running script:comicRB.py.

This may also help. This is the message drop down from SABNZB that shows when the host_return is set to localhost and the script hangs forever:
NameSaga.053.2018.Digital.Zone-Empire
Completeda few seconds ago
StatusRunning script: ComicRN.py
Size25.0 MB
Categorycomic
Path\\?\Z:\Downloads\incomplete\Saga.053.2018.Digital.Zone-Empire.1
Sourcehttp://localhost:8090/api?apikey=bdf5b56060518c1f7c2d0cd7525dfe75&cmd=downloadNZB&nzbname=Saga.053.2018.Digital.Zone-Empire.nzb
DownloadDownloaded in 3 seconds at an average of 6.7 MB/s
Serversnews.newshosting.com=25.0 MB
Repair[Saga.053.2018.Digital.Zone-Empire] No par2 sets
ScriptRunning user script ComicRN.py
Last edited by MrDirtt on Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Because sabnzbd initiates the script, Mylar can't use any of it's pre-loaded libraries that the script requires to run. The safest bet is to install the python requests module (usually if you have python installed, it's just pip install requests).

The host_return field has nothing to do with the error you're receiving - it's meant to be used by individuals that have more than one IP on a given system in order to force Mylar to hit a specific IP (or specific machine if not on the same machine). Setting it to localhost will effectively break things as it will try to send it to localhost and won't be able to resolve it properly - so just leave it blank unless the above is your situation.
MrDirtt

Post by MrDirtt »

what is the recommended setting from the AutoprocessComics.cfg?

Currently have this but it still hangs:
Host=localhost
Port:8090
apikey=blahblahblahblah
web_root=
ssl=0
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

That looks pretty standard for a cfg file, cept the port should be port=8090, not port:8090 (probably a typo, but still mention it just in case).

You could always just do away with the ComicRN script and use CDH (Completed Download Handling) - which is just enabling the option within Mylar, and then making sure you don't have a script attached to your comics category within SABnzbd.
MrDirtt

Post by MrDirtt »

thanks for all the assistance. I have just stopped using the script and enables the built in download handling as recommended.

What does the script do that the built in functionality does not do?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

The script was the first iteration of automated post-processing - so like when Mylar was first being made to post-process stuff we needed a way for the item being downloaded to initiate a post-process. The script was the easiest way to do it, and at that point in time, the API of the download clients might not have supported the ability to monitor a download properly. As such, when the location gets passed to Mylar from the download client it has no way of knowing the specific issue, series, etc that it's tied to - so it has to parse the filename for information, and or try to link it up to the nzb name that was snatched (which isn't always exact).

CDH is the more modern way to monitor the downloads and has quite a few added benefits. There's no external script to call, Mylar will monitor the download every 10s for completion. Once it's completed, it gets the full path location from the client, and then performs a post-process against that path. It also knows the exact series, and issue number (it knows the ComicID, and IssueID), as well as all the other vitals of that particular series. Because of the ID information being known, it doesn't have to parse anything and just bypasses that entire aspect (it still does year/volume checks however). There is no queue locking on the client - with the scirpt if there was an error or the file couldn't be found the script would lock up the client and the only way to clear it was to restart the client. With CDH, it's all on the Mylar side so if there's an error, it only affects Mylar and has no bearing on the completed download from the client.

So yeah, you can use either - however I always say that CDH is a much more reliable post-processing option as it post-processes directly against the specific ID's instead of having to rely on filename parsing, which isn't 100% perfect obviously.