Duplicate issues in Mylar Page

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
leaderdog

Re: Duplicate issues in Mylar Page

Post by leaderdog »

Update:

So the maintenance ran much longer, but this time it looks like it crapped itself on spider-man 2099 (2014) No idea why. I moved it out of the marvel folder and will run it again. I assume it will just add the missing folder and not choke itself on it.

Is there no way to resume the maintenance from a specific location, so it doesn't have to do everything over again?

here's the jpg. https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjpsaouwcpt1l ... 2.jpg?dl=0
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Update:

It died again, but this time on an empty folder.

I'm not sure this is worth the hassle? Should I just delete the whole folder and see if import works? That has to be faster than running the maintenance that starts over every time it fails?

Heck I'm not even sure how to do the import. They're all in the place I want them to be, it's whether Mylar picks them at that point isn't it?
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

hrm, so import doesn't look like a viable option. I don't have years listed on the individual files and Mylar doesn't seem to be designed to look at the folder title with the year and assume everything within that folder belongs to it.

So it keeps ignoring or marking files as alternates because of the missing date.
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

So figured I'd try something. When it failed, I looked to see which ComicID it was and then deleted that file and all the ones before it reducing the size of the list.json and it picks up from the next one, merging the list to the existing ones in Mylar.

I think it's working anyways. Will report back later.
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Success!

By removing the files after a maintenance failure from my list.json. I was finally able to finish the task.

The database is now 11MB instead of the 605 MB is was.

Wanted list is at over 2000 issues 0_o I think some of the "renamed" folders didn't get found, so I'll have to fix a lot of things. But all in all it's snappier and hopefully it will start pulling files itself now. Will find out later this week.

Thanks for the help BBQsauce.
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Good News Everyone!

Mylar is downloading away happily like it used to months ago. So again thanks to BBQsauce for getting me in the right direction to fix this.

The only problem i"ll likely have a lot of duplicate folders, seems comic vine either changed some titles and some I added a dash when comicvine used a colon. But that's not the end of the world.