DDL

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
escrima

DDL

Post by escrima »

Can I tell mylar where to place DDL downloads?
Running Development on Freenas.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: DDL

Post by evilhero »

You can in your config.ini, set your ddl_location to the full path location.

However, if you have Post-Processing enabled Mylar will perform a post-processing action immediately upon it's successful completion and then cleanup the files thereafter (according to your settings of course).

I'm guessing you're going to set it to the same folder that you're monitoring - which bears warning that if the ddl doesn't complete successfully, your folder monitor will still attempt to pp it once it's finished being written to (if the dl aborts due to a timeout or something, it stops immediately), and then you'll be stuck with partial downloads of files in your main series folder not knowing if they're complete until you open them up to view them. The DDL option has the problem of timing-out on downloads on heavy usage days (ie. Wednesdays), which was addressed in the dev version, but not master as of yet. Also the downloads can take up to 20 minutes depending on the item and day it's being downloaded (i'm on a 500 connnection and it can still take 10 mins for a 40mb file to download using DDL on a Wednesday)