Continuing series not downloading, 404: Client not found errors

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Bigfireq

Re: Continuing series not downloading, 404: Client not found errors

Post by Bigfireq »

One other potential clue. I notice in Mylar that the comic series which has all of its torrents downloaded in cache lists them all as though it hadn't found them. Obviously, that's probably because it updates its status based on the actual contents of the target folder, but I thought I'd mention it.
Bigfireq

Post by Bigfireq »

So, the current status is:

1) I have no errors in the debug log.
2) Mylar is downloading torrents correctly, but it's not passing it onto QBittorrent.
3) If I open a downloaded torrent manually in qibittorent, it downloads successfully, but Myar's not processing it at that point. Which means I can't fix this by just going in and manually adding all the torrents that were downloaded after Mylar stopped working correctly.
4) I could change qbittorrent to utorrent or some such, but I don't know if that would resolve the problem, or if it would process the downloaded but unprocessed torrent files correctly.
5) One random thing: Failed Downloads has ten pages of items in it. I got excited about it, but I cleared the fail lock on some issues, and they still weren't processed.

Any ideas?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

At this point (and we asked this a few days ago but never got any response), we need to see the debug logs. Not a snippet, or pasting in just an error code - we need to see the entire debug log showing a search / download from start to finish (ie. the client not found error). Without that, it's literally like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Also perform a test connection for qbittorrent and paste in the resulting log snippet (can't remember if it says anything important - but you never know)

Mylar considers not being able to send to your client as a Failed Download, thus why your Failed Downloads is large.

Are your WEB UI settings in QBitTorrent similar to this ?
Bigfireq

Post by Bigfireq »

My apologies on the log, I didn't think about sending the entire thing. They're available at this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fn5zeE ... sp=sharing

The Qbittorrent successfully validates when I test it. Here's the snippet from the log:
Timestamp Level Message
2019-03-13 20:31:40 INFO [qBittorrent] Successfully validated connection to http://192.168.0.66:9001 [v4.1.5]
2019-03-13 20:27:51 INFO [FOLDER-CHECK] Finished checking for newly snatched downloads
2019-03-13 20:27:51 INFO [POST-PROCESSING] Manual post-processing completed for 312 issues.

My WEB UI settings in QBittorrent match the image.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Go into your Qbittorrent --> View ---> Log --->Show . Then click on the Execution Log tab that appears. Any connection that occurs will appear in there, as well as anything that connection does.

Snatch another torrent, with that execution log open and see what it says. You should see something like:

Code: Select all

3/14/2019 10:48 AM - 'Some Comic 019 (2019) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr' added to download list.
3/14/2019 10:48 AM - Download first and last piece first: Off, torrent: 'Some Comic 019 (2019) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr'
3/14/2019 10:48 AM - WebAPI login success. IP: ::ffff:192.168.2.2
Also, in that log - make sure you see:

Code: Select all

3/14/2019 10:17 AM - Web UI: Now listening on IP: *, port: 8080
If you don't your Web UI is not working.

Ensure you don't have any firewalls blocking the port listed above. Note that my port says 8080, you said yours is identical to the screenshot earlier which was 8080 - but you're connecting to port 9001. Have you tried setting the port to the default port of 8080 in qbittorrent and trying that (after changing the port in Mylar config as well)?

Does F:\NewComics actually exist? If it doesn't it won't create the directory I'm pretty sure - so the directory you're setting it to has to exist (or don't use a directory location within Mylar).

Also, we need DEBUG logs. All the logs you've provided are INFO level logs which aren't helpful in diagnosing these types of problems. To enable debug logging, go into the Logs tab, and click on Toggle Debug Logging ON. You should see a blurb in the logs immediately indicating that if you can see this line, debug logging is enabled.
Bigfireq

Post by Bigfireq »

If I manually add a torrent to Qbittorrent, I see all of those lines as it's downloading. I also see the WebAPI login success. But adding new series to Mylar doesn't show changes to the qBittorrent. It just doesn't seem to be passing it along.

F:\Newcomics exists, and I confirmed I can move files to it.

I also have the line: 3/23/2019 10:53 PM - Web UI: Now listening on IP: *, port: 9001
the 9001 being the same port that Mylar is using. My apologies, I spoke inadvertently when I said I had the same line, I don't have anything with port 8080. I do have:
3/23/2019 10:53 PM - qBittorrent is successfully listening on interface :: port: TCP/8999
3/23/2019 10:53 PM - qBittorrent is successfully listening on interface 0.0.0.0 port: TCP/8999

But I assume that's meaningless since the two programs communicate through the WebUI.

My firewall is on, and not configured to allow Mylar or NSSM through, so I just added the program and turned off the firewall temporarily to test. I'll update soon if it fixes the issue.

Otherwise, here are the debug logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nud1I ... VwhDFcdxO1

Thank you!
Bigfireq

Post by Bigfireq »

No change from turning off my firewall.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

You really need to enable debug logging and then perform a search so it can try to send to your qbittorrent instance and log the proper errors. Every log file you've pasted thus far has been INFO level logging which is missing like 90% of any information that we would need to help.

Turn on verbose by going into your Logs tab and click on the Toggle Verbose Logging ON option - it will say debug logging is now enabled. If it does not, then click on the Toggle button again - until it does that say in the logs (it will show immediately on that screen since you're in the logs tab already). Then , perform a search ( do not restart Mylar or else the verbose logging will stop ).

Which port do you have Mylar running on ?
Bigfireq

Post by Bigfireq »

Ah, I am so sorry!! I keep thinking I'll start debugging from a clean slate to make it easier to search through, at which point I turn on debugging, and then...restart Mylar. Dur! I've just turned it on and I'll make sure not to restart.

Mylar is on 8090.
barbequesauce

Post by barbequesauce »

If you add the -v flag to the command line, you won’t have to worry about enabling it...