No Post-Download Processing and Marking as Downloaded in Mylar

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
necro

Re: No Post-Download Processing and Marking as Downloaded in Mylar

Post by necro »

Before I go into log-land - does the Mylar API now need to be turned off for this to work? This issue is occurring again - now with basically everything that's downloaded and not just one test comic.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

necro wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:02 pm Before I go into log-land - does the Mylar API now need to be turned off for this to work? This issue is occurring again - now with basically everything that's downloaded and not just one test comic.
If you're running current on whichever build, the API being enabled shouldn't matter anymore as the patch went in right after it was discovered last week I think.

If you're disabling / enabling the CDH option it will mess with the queues - so if you're doing that, you'd have to save the config and restart Mylar for things to fire up all properly.

Aside from that, probably need new debug logs to see what's happening?
necro

Post by necro »

Ok. Let me get some logs to reconfirm the scheduler is actually turning on when mylar starts first, then I can get something more detailed. Appreciate the quick response, also.

Ok, POST-PROCESS QUEUE is activating on start.

21-Feb-2019 11:46:11 - INFO :: mylar.start.401 : MAIN : [POST-PROCESS-QUEUE] Post Process queue enabled & monitoring for api requests....
21-Feb-2019 11:46:11 - INFO :: mylar.start.404 : MAIN : [POST-PROCESS-QUEUE] Succesfully started Post-Processing Queuer....

I'll clear out everything with a manual post-process (which works fine) and let it run a bit to see if I can catch the exact error.
necro

Post by necro »

Hrm...ok..so, my log just filled with this:
21-Feb-2019 12:46:36 - INFO :: mylar.historycheck.138 : AUTO-COMPLETE-NZB : no file found where it should be @ - is there another script that moves things after completion ?
21-Feb-2019 12:46:36 - INFO :: mylar.historycheck.120 : AUTO-COMPLETE-NZB : found matching completed item in history. Job has a status of Completed

20mb worth....which overwrote older details....anyway to limit how this repeats or "catch it" because this happens REALLY fast.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Yeah that shouldn't be happening...

I just pushed a commit to development that will stop it from going into an endless loop when it can't locate the item in your client's history in the location where it's supposed to be.

Try that, and then you should be able to get some decent logs about the location of the items, or where Mylar thinks they are located at least.