Post-processing

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
toconquer

Post-processing

Post by toconquer »

Mylar Version: development
-- source build 13cbe739c6a8a86905a1873519c8dffa5edf3240.
Python Version : 2.7.13

Windows 10 Creators Update

Mylar is searching Newznab and Torznab and downloading properly using uTorrent and SABNZBD. Then marking the issue as snatched.

Other than setting up the Folder Monitoring option or running a Manual Run of post-processing, how does Mylar "know" about completed downloads and then process them, tag them, and copy them to the folder I've specified? Sonarr and Radarr, for instance, automatically move and sort downloads once they're complete.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Post-processing

Post by evilhero »

For sabnzbd downloads, use the included comicrn.py script in the post-processing folder within mylar and it will autoprocess when the nzb is finished downloading.

For torrents, manual post-processing / folder monitor is pretty much it. Have your torrent client execute a copy/move on completion and chuck it into the folder monitor and it'll get picked up (it will only post-process items that are completed, ones still downloading it will wait until completion).

Monitoring torrents and integrating it within mylar is pretty big job (and I am but one) - I'll get to it eventually, but there are like 5/6 torrent clients and they all have different api's and methodologies. So it could be a long process before they get implemented, on an individual basis at least.