issue after moving to linux

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
ludwig

issue after moving to linux

Post by ludwig »

I"m seeing a new issue after my upgrade and i'm fairly sure it is something permissions related. Although everything I can look at seems fine.

My post processing seems to be messed up. The comic is picked up from my watch folder, goes through post processing, and is dropped off into its folder.

However:

1. it doesn't add anything to the history page. I have no history since before the upgrade
2 it doesn't show up under the comic listing. It is in the appropriate folder, but I don't show the issued under the comic details page.
3. if I for the comic to do a recheck of files, the episodes in the directory do show up.

Here's what debug showed for one issue:

G 'Traceback (most recent call last):\n File "/opt/Mylar/mylar/scheduler.py", line 78, in runAction\n self.action.run()\n File "/opt/Mylar/mylar/PostProcessor.py", line 2031, in run\n result = PostProcess.Process()\n File "/opt/Mylar/mylar/PostProcessor.py", line 1197, in Process\n self.Process_next(comicid, issueid, issuenumOG, ml, stat)\n File "/opt/Mylar/mylar/PostProcessor.py", line 1828, in Process_next\n filechecker.setperms(dst.rstrip())\n File "/opt/Mylar/mylar/filechecker.py", line 1218, in setperms\n chgroup = getgrnam(mylar.CHGROUP)[2]\nKeyError: \'getgrnam(): name not found: None\'\n'
2017-03-31 21:33:59 DEBUG Exception generated in thread FOLDERMONITOR: 'getgrnam(): name not found: None'
2017-03-31 21:33:59 DEBUG [POST-PROCESSING] Tidying up. Deleting temporary cache directory : /opt/Mylar/cache/mylar_GRiu9M
2017-03-31 21:33:59 DEBUG odir: /opt/Mylar/cache/mylar_GRiu9M [self.nzb_folder: /mnt/processing/watch/mylar]
2017-03-31 21:33:59 DEBUG File Option: move [META-ENABLED: True]
2017-03-31 21:33:59 INFO [POST-PROCESSING] move successful to : /mnt/shared2/mylar/Raven (2016)/Raven 002 (2016).cbz
2017-03-31 21:33:57 DEBUG [POST-PROCESSING][move] /opt/Mylar/cache/mylar_GRiu9M/Raven 002 (2016) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbz ... to ... /mnt/shared2/mylar/Raven (2016)/Raven 002 (2016).cbz
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: issue after moving to linux

Post by evilhero »

The error is indicating that the group name you put in for mylar to change the ownership to is invalid. So yes that is the cause of the problem your experiencing with the post-processing not completing properly. What are your user/group settings for permissions in mylar set to?

You can turn off permission enforcing, but keep in mind that on some systems the permissions are inherited from different places depending on your system (ie.from the initial import location, from the parent dir of mylar, ACL's, etc).

If you left the group name blank, but filled in a UID for username, setting the group to the same value is an easy fix in some cases (so if you run it as user mylar, setting user/group to mylar/mylar will show mylar:mylar as ownership when you list the directories in a cli)
ludwig

Re: issue after moving to linux

Post by ludwig »

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, i didn't even think about that setting. Since i moved the install from windows to linux, that field wasn't properly populated and was set to 'none'

That piece is working fine now.

And now I see where it told me this: 'getgrnam(): name not found: None'