Connection error on post processing

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
ebrett

Connection error on post processing

Post by ebrett »

First of all, thank you for this application - everything works perfectly, up until I try the post processing step in NZBGet. I've posted the log for one of the books below, but they all hang when NZBGet tries to open the post processing url. I have been trying different configurations (autoProcessComics.cfg) i.e. 0.0.0.0, localhost, 127.0.0.1, with and without username and password (as set up in the mylar config), all to no avail. I'm running it on my local machine - just hoping you might have some suggestions for what to try next?

Again, many thanks,

Brett

https://gist.github.com/ebrett/f0782a94 ... 500e19d5c2

Sat Feb 11 2017 11:58:13 INFO ComicRN: Opening URL: http://0.0.0.0:8090/post_process?nzb_na ... emen-Midas
Sat Feb 11 2017 11:58:13 INFO ComicRN: Unable to open URL: [Errno socket error] [Errno 61] Connection refused
Sat Feb 11 2017 11:58:13 ERROR Post-process-script ComicRN.py for Deathstroke.002.2015.digital.Minutemen-Midas failed (terminated with unknown status)
Sat Feb 11 2017 11:58:13 INFO Collection Deathstroke.002.2015.digital.Minutemen-Midas added to history
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Connection error on post processing

Post by evilhero »

ebrett wrote:First of all, thank you for this application - everything works perfectly, up until I try the post processing step in NZBGet. I've posted the log for one of the books below, but they all hang when NZBGet tries to open the post processing url. I have been trying different configurations (autoProcessComics.cfg) i.e. 0.0.0.0, localhost, 127.0.0.1, with and without username and password (as set up in the mylar config), all to no avail. I'm running it on my local machine - just hoping you might have some suggestions for what to try next?

Again, many thanks,

Brett

https://gist.github.com/ebrett/f0782a94 ... 500e19d5c2

Sat Feb 11 2017 11:58:13 INFO ComicRN: Opening URL: http://0.0.0.0:8090/post_process?nzb_na ... emen-Midas
Sat Feb 11 2017 11:58:13 INFO ComicRN: Unable to open URL: [Errno socket error] [Errno 61] Connection refused
Sat Feb 11 2017 11:58:13 ERROR Post-process-script ComicRN.py for Deathstroke.002.2015.digital.Minutemen-Midas failed (terminated with unknown status)
Sat Feb 11 2017 11:58:13 INFO Collection Deathstroke.002.2015.digital.Minutemen-Midas added to history
Pretty sure the problem is not so much the connection itself (ie. if you have your autoProcessComics.cfg file set up exactly as to how you have the Mylar options setup within Mylar - mylar host, mylar port, mylar webroot and user/pass - it shouldn't be a problem, but the host has to be exactly what you have within Mylar), but the problem is that it seems to be passing the collection folder as the filename, and that's causing the problem during the post-processing. If you threw it into debug mode, and looked within the Mylar logs you'd probably see a refrence to something along the lines of cannot locate file within the given directory (because path != file).

I'm looking into this now, but because I don't run nzbget it might take me a bit to figure out what's going on and how to correct it - but stay tuned!
ebrett

Post by ebrett »

How can I move comics from snatched to downloaded when the post processing fails?

Brett
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Just move the given files to your folder monitor location and Mylar will scan them at the given interval you have set. Or go to the Manage tab / Manual Post-Processing and put in the path location where the files are and it will scan them in that way as well (does the same thing, just different methods to get there ).