weekly pull list is missing

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
leaderdog

weekly pull list is missing

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero,

went to check issues and hunt down the ones that are missing. but there is no list. Clicking the arrow going back and they aren't populated either. Just says "No Issue information available"

I went to look in the logs but for some reason my logs quit recording on Dec 20th.

I restarted Mylar thinking maybe just something goofy happened, but that didn't fix it.

I updated to the latest build this morning I think. I didn't check the pull list before I did so not sure if it persisted prior to the update.

infos
Mylar Version: development
-- git build 7278198bee046ef1b03e75c15528ecc7edf82bbe.
Python Version : 2.7.12

Happy New Year! :)
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: weekly pull list is missing

Post by evilhero »

Yeah I can confirm this is buggered up - something about the passing of the new year information is screwing it up somewhere. I'm currently looking at it so hopefully I can get something out ASAP before others start posting similar issues ;)

What seemed to work for me (for whatever reason), is if you go to the next week (02-2017), it should load everything for that particular week in a few seconds. Then clicking on the back arrow and you'll have the issue data populated properly. It seems to update normally thereafter, but the initial '01-2017' is where it's having problems and is what I'm trying to figure out atm.

EDIT.
Should be all fixed up now in the latest development branch.
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

you the man!

It's all working fine now.

Thanks!
Ghozt

Post by Ghozt »

This still seems to be an issue with my Mylar. Currently I'm using

Version: 918b20247b0d7d135ba201f5aefd4136763f012b (development)
Python 2.7.13

I've ran the check for update and this seems to be the lastest.

The Pull list is still blank for me. I've tried what you mentioned in the previous post by going into the next week (which is also blank) then back to week 1 and still nothing is displaying. I've also tried to Refresh/Re-Pull the list and still ends up being blank. I've looked at the log and it appears that Mylar does have the list as it's displaying in the log my current on going series as Wanted, it's just the display of that weeks comics that is missing.

Thanks for all that you do! :D
jedimole

Post by jedimole »

I'm on the master, d688440a6c405b24e270d5a64356a863a9b277a8 how long before that is updated? Makes me wonder if I should go back to dev, how can I do that?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Ghozt wrote:This still seems to be an issue with my Mylar. Currently I'm using

Python 2.7.13

I've ran the check for update and this seems to be the lastest.

The Pull list is still blank for me. I've tried what you mentioned in the previous post by going into the next week (which is also blank) then back to week 1 and still nothing is displaying. I've also tried to Refresh/Re-Pull the list and still ends up being blank. I've looked at the log and it appears that Mylar does have the list as it's displaying in the log my current on going series as Wanted, it's just the display of that weeks comics that is missing.

Thanks for all that you do! :D
As far as I'm aware, and with confirmation from the OP, things should be back to normal on the development branch now if you're up-to-date (which based on that version you are).

Have you tried to re-create the pullist instead of Refresh? The refresh will only update the status' of the existing watchlist, the recreate will literally recreate the pullist from scratch after it wipes it out. I don't think it's necessary, but you could do a git pull from the command line in order to ensure that things are lined up properly (assuming you're running a git install of Mylar). Simply go a dos/cmd prompt and change into the mylar root directory. From there type in 'git pull' and then make sure you're on the dev branch by doing the 'git checkout development'. Start up Mylar and hopefully things will work (this is what worked for a few different individuals for some reason).
jedimole wrote:I'm on the master, d688440a6c405b24e270d5a64356a863a9b277a8 how long before that is updated? Makes me wonder if I should go back to dev, how can I do that?
The dev is probably going to be at least a few days, until the whole new pull list thing is factored out properly - I thought it was working fine, and for most it is, but for some individuals there are still some problems occuring with the blank lists.

Going to dev is pretty simple - assuming you're on a git install, you just make sure Mylar isn't running, and from a command prompt within the mylar root directory, type in 'git pull' and 'git checkout development'. Then, before you start it up, edit the config.ini and make sure the git_branch variable is set to development (ie. git_branch = development). Start it up, and you're on dev ;)
vmcosco

Post by vmcosco »

Can confirm that I am still having this issue. The workaround is also not working for me. I also ran "git pull" to ensure that I was actually updated.

leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

I'm using alt_pull 2

If you're not maybe that has something to do with it? I just checked and weekly list loaded just fine for me. I added the new issues that I didn't have and put some on the watch list.

I'm currently updating to to the latest build will report back.

edit -- just finished update and weekly pull list is still there and all is working fine:

Mylar Version: development
-- git build 918b20247b0d7d135ba201f5aefd4136763f012b.
Python Version : 2.7.12
vmcosco

Post by vmcosco »

Upgraded to Version: 7155f1f83161391ff1956ea2099117ea3a0da3f2 (development)

Recreated Pull List, still no data.

Changed alt_pull = 0 to 2 in config. Restarted and the config reset to alt_pull = 0
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

did you shut off mylar before changing the config file?

and I hate to ask, did you save it after you changed the number? (I mean no offense, just sometimes we over look the simple step). ;)

Strange that it would revert back to 0.