NameError: name 'book' is not defined

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
timmyrocks

Post by timmyrocks »

I'm getting the following error in SABNAZBD when PostProcessing with ComicRN.py.

Further details:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/User/Library/Application Support/SABnzbd/scripts/ComicRN.py", line 1, in <module>
book

Any help would be appreciated... and thanks as always for a fantastic program!
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: NameError: name 'book' is not defined

Post by evilhero »

I think your ComicRN.py script is corrupt, or you're trying to use it with another downloader possibly?

Try grabbing it from the post-processing/SABnzbd subdirectory within mylar just to make sure it's the most recent version.
timmyrocks

Post by timmyrocks »

Thank you for the reply.

I replaced the scripts with the one from a new download of Mylar.
Confirmed it is the one from the Sabnzbd Folder. And I am using Sabnzbd version 1.1.0
timmyrocks

Post by timmyrocks »

Sorry, I forgot to add. After all that, its still not working. Getting the same error
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

It's something you have running on your SABnzbd instance that's causing it to run something prior to ComicRN.py actually even running.

Whatever script it is that's named ComicRN.py is trying to be run from the SABnzbd scripts folder (which you can't change) - so it's located in (according to the error):
/Users/User/Library/Application Support/SABnzbd/scripts/ComicRN.py

There is no word 'book' within ComicRN.py, which makes me think you have another script set to run prior to ComicRN.py being run. The error is related to SABnzbd, and not Mylar directly as you're getting the error in SAB, and it's not even starting to run Mylar's ComicRN script as of yet. Maybe you have sorting turned on or some kind of rename, or something similar ?

Check your categories within SABnzbd and make sure your comics category within SABnzbd is identical to what you have indicated within Mylar and that the category within SABnzbd is pointing to the ComicRN script.

As an aside, you have to download the files using Mylar in order to run them against ComicRN - you cannot download them manually and just have the script run after the end of the download, Mylar will error out (although, it will run indicating it as such).
timmyrocks

Post by timmyrocks »

Thanks for your help...
This is a brand new install of Sabnzbd and Mylar on a new install of OS X. I can't find anything you suggested that may be interfering, other proccesses or scripts running, sorting, etc. Everything between Mylar and Sabnzbd appear to be setup identically.

But as you said it looks to be a Sabnzbd problem not Mylar so I will look there to try and fix this.

Thanks again!
timmyrocks

Post by timmyrocks »

Just want to follow up on this as I finally figured out the problem, in case it happens to anyone else.
As I thought it was something really stupid that I was doing...
The Post Processing Files weren't actually copies over to the SABnzbd scripts folder, I had them accidentally as aliases.....
I swear I checked for that...

but anyway there it is.... ID -10-T error!