Mylar Keeps Dropping My DogNZB Search Provider

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Budwyzer

Mylar Keeps Dropping My DogNZB Search Provider

Post by Budwyzer »

- Mylar Version: development
-- source build c8548ab13a4be86a0da2fead8109064fe3b4f13b.
Python Version : 2.7.12

- Windows 7

- After a day or so, the checkbox just becomes unchecked, and my logs show that when doing a manual search only Experimental is being used. I can go in and re-tick the box, then restart Mylar, and it works fine. But by the next day, it is unchecked again.

- The only log file I have in my Mylar folder is from October 26. No idea why on that. D:
Budwyzer

Re: Mylar Keeps Dropping My DogNZB Search Provider

Post by Budwyzer »

Ignore this. You already said you're aware of it in my other post from awhile back, that I can't link to because the URL doesn't change when I enter a post... wild.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

It's good to send reminders out once in a while too - there are hundreds of tickets/issues and it's hard to keep track of alot of them, so thanks for reminding me that this one has yet to be fixed.

I'll look into it and see if I can get a fix out in the next few days...
Budwyzer

Post by Budwyzer »

evilhero wrote:It's good to send reminders out once in a while too - there are hundreds of tickets/issues and it's hard to keep track of alot of them, so thanks for reminding me that this one has yet to be fixed.

I'll look into it and see if I can get a fix out in the next few days...
Not sure if you looked into it, but just using the Newznab section and manually configuring Dog, with https://api.dognzb.cr as the host, has worked without issues.

Info in case anyone else comes here looking for an answer to the issue.