ignored issues and "have" display

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Madrox

ignored issues and "have" display

Post by Madrox »

can we not count issues that are set to "ignored" in this "have" section?

i have the 10/10 issues that i want to have, i don't care for the 11th issue (that is a reprint)
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: ignored issues and "have" display

Post by evilhero »

I haven't revisited this since it was implemented since I really didn't think anyone was using it tbh (it's good that someone is).

I'll have to look into it as it's obviously pulling the incorrect total from just the scanned issues, not the have totals.
Madrox

Post by Madrox »

thank you!
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Sorry about the long delay in this - after helping someone else out, it came to light that this was already in Mylar but as a config.ini only option.

If you set your 'ignore_havetotal' value to 1 in the config.ini (with Mylar not running), it will count any ignored issues as if they were in a Downloaded/Archived status - so your have/total column would then read 11/11 (the actual total of the comics would never change since this is a constant taken from CV and manipulating it would cause some inconsistencies within Mylar for other aspects).

Note that after the config change, a Recheck Files is required in order to have it recount the issues with the new settings for each respective series.