Ability to block specific scanning/release groups?

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
invaderdag

Ability to block specific scanning/release groups?

Post by invaderdag »

Hello!

I have noticed that standard definition releases have been downloaded, when later HD releases are available. I would prefer to just ignore or block SD releases, or even completely block certain groups such as Last Kryptonian and DCP since their releases seem to be consistently lower quality. Does that ability exist now? Or if not, has anyone tried to do that same kind of thing? Thank you!
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Ability to block specific scanning/release groups?

Post by evilhero »

The ability to block words from being a part of searches is available in the latest builds - Configuration page / Quality & Post-Processing / Ignore Words Search Restriction. Add in whatever words you don't want Mylar to consider downloading and it will ignore it when searching only. This will not stop post-processing of said items if you happen to download issues / pack outside of Mylar or something else that uses the manual post-processor.

You can get around the last part by probably enabling the duplicate handling, and setting it to filesize (as the HD ones will be bigger in size generally speaking).
invaderdag

Re: Ability to block specific scanning/release groups?

Post by invaderdag »

I totally missed that, thank you so much for the help! Always impressed with the answers you provide and time you give for this project. Thanks again, have a good day!