Issue column sorted numerically where possible

Enhancement requests or feature requests for future Mylar releases.
TheHYPO

Issue column sorted numerically where possible

Post by TheHYPO »

Right now, in various places, "issue#" columns (e.g. on Wanted page,"Last Issue#" on the Home page, maybe others), when you sort by that column, it sorts alphabetically... as in #61 is sorted right after #6, and comes before #9 - so if I'm looking for the longest-running series, or trying to look at wanted issues in order, sorting doesn't work. I know there are some issue numbers that are non-numeric, but it seems like those numbers are parsed correctly in the issue lists within each volume.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Issue column sorted numerically where possible

Post by evilhero »

Easy enough to fix sure - should be available in the dev branch in an hr-ish or so (for the main Watchlist page ('home'), the Wanted page, and the WeeklyPull). Those are the 3 I found atm at least that aren't properly sorting numerically...

EDIT. Now up in python3-dev.
The Watchlist & Wanted pages now will sort numerically as opposed to by string. However, I did not change the weeklypull, as it requires the page to be converted to a dynamic instance, which is on the radar to do regardless. Once the page has been converted, the sort will be numerically there as well for the Issue # column, but no ETA as to when I'll get around to do it.
TheHYPO

Re: Issue column sorted numerically where possible

Post by TheHYPO »

Thanks!