DC 2021 Annuals

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
senorsmartypants

DC 2021 Annuals

Post by senorsmartypants »

This week there are several: Batman, Detective Comics, Wonder Woman, etc. But none are showing up under the regular series for those when I have annual integration turned on. This was an issue earlier in the year but was resolved from what I remember.

I also added as a series Justice League Dark 2021 Annual as there is no main series for it. It is marked as wanted, but it is not being found. Even thou is is on getcomics and ETTV

Thanks for all you do.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: DC 2021 Annuals

Post by evilhero »

Yeah with all the changes on CV and people other than pikahyper inputting the series, the consistency in naming has kinda gone by the wayside unfortunately.

In order for mylar to determine that an annual belongs to an overall series (annual integration), it relies on the description of the annual. Alot of items being added, especially the 2021 annual ones, did not have a description at all set so Mylar would not auto-add them in properly. I believe the descriptions got fixed yesterday when I mentioned it in the discord and someone did them shortly thereafter, so a recreate of the pullist should be enough to cycle them and get them all showing up in the respective series if they're not already there by now.

The JLDark one is a bit different - the series actually ended back in like February of this year or something, yet they released an annual for it. So I'm pretty sure that because the series is being tagged as being Ended by Mylar (cause, it's been like the better part of the year), it's refusing to match to anything that's actually valid. I've been meaning to look into it but I've been swamped with other things but hopefully I can figure something out as to how it's being handled and correct it.
senorsmartypants

Re: DC 2021 Annuals

Post by senorsmartypants »

Good to know. I didn't know how the series integration worked. In the future if I ever see that missing I can always update the CV info myself.

Thanks again.