Files downloaded are not found / no post processing...

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
andyd

Files downloaded are not found / no post processing...

Post by andyd »

1. Mylar finds the comic and adds the folder where I store all my comics. For comics that I already have saved, Mylar successfully adds them to the library

2. Mylar will download the comic using Sabnzbd successfully

3. What it will not do is move the file to the applicable folder or rename. This is what I see in debug logs when I do a manual post process

2019-08-19 18:55:41 WARNING There were no files located - check the debugging logs if you think this is in error.
2019-08-19 18:55:41 INFO there are 0 files

There are no errors. I'm a bit confused as to why Mylar is not finding anything to do after successful downloads. Anyone know what might be happening?
barbequesauce

Re: Files downloaded are not found / no post processing...

Post by barbequesauce »

Are you using Completed Download Handling or comicrn?
andyd

Post by andyd »

Ok I missed that former option. I think I should be good now...thanks!
andyd

Post by andyd »

Actually not true...

Code: Select all

Timestamp	Level	Message
2019-08-19 19:50:17	INFO	File successfully downloaded - now initiating completed downloading handling.
2019-08-19 19:50:17	INFO	location found @ /downloads/complete/comics/comic folder/comic.cbr
It seems to be working but nothing happens. No moving or renaming of files. If I run it manually, post processing will work. Not sure why there are differences

I do have post processing and renaming files as checked
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Out of curiosity,

1) are you on the latest experimental? or Master?
2) What OS are you on?
3) What File format do you use for renaming (copy/paste)
4) what is the size of your mylar.db?

Also, sometimes Comicvine isn't updated with the correct date that the file is looking for. In which case, Mylar won't move the files. You can check and if comicvine did update, you can refresh your comic page and then it will work.
andyd

Post by andyd »

1) HEAD detached at 68a8e77
2) Unraid - using a Docker image from linuxserver
3) Not sure what you mean? I'm using the renaming option in the app
4) 308KB

This is an issue with all comics so not a date issue

So yeah not sure why it works if I run post processing manually but not auto even though it finds the files
andyd

Post by andyd »

I also tried Comicrn...I see this in sab...

Unable to open URL: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=8090): Max retries exceeded with url: /api?apikey=&apc_version=2.04&comicrn_version=1...
UPDATE - I fixed the cfg. Tutorial I read didn't mention any of this. I'm now lost at the below. I'll try running the Python file manually later

2019-08-20 05:03:35	ERROR	Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 337, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/PostProcessor.py", line 1608, in Process
self.nzb_or_oneoff_pp(tinfo=pp)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/PostProcessor.py", line 2050, in nzb_or_oneoff_pp
if dupthis['action'] == 'dupe_src' or dupthis['action'] == 'dupe_file':
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
2019-08-20 05:03:35	WARNING	[DUPECHECK] Make sure if you are using ComicRN, you do not have Completed Download Handling enabled (or vice-versa). Aborting
2019-08-20 05:03:35	WARNING	[DUPECHECK] File cannot be located in location specified. Something has moved or altered the name.
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

If you run the sript comicrn.cfg then Download handling in the options needs to be off.

The only problem with the script is it can often hang and then you have to close sab and remove the file/folder from the incomplete download section and then restart sab. Mind you, maybe that was just a windows issue, or maybe my mylar.db being messed up, or it contributed to it. not sure really.

I had an endless string of issues with that, Evilhero told me to switch. But then I had similar problems to you, except a lot of the time nothing would download at all. That's why I asked about the mylar.db Mine was over 600megs when it should be closer to 13megs or less. BBQsauce caught that problem for me.

oh for 3) I meant what renaming pattern do you use. eg

$Series $Annual $VolumeN ($Year) - $Issue
but it probably isn't the issue. Mine throws anything with a Volume number into an archived state because there's an error in the code that doesn't like $VolumeN ($Year). Waiting for a fix. Over 7300 files of mine are invisible to Mylar because of the volume and date beside each other, they're fine in the same string as long as they're not beside each other. ;)
andyd

Post by andyd »

Yeah I had disabled the complete option.

I figured it out - it had to do with the path I was sharing Sabnzbd downloads. What I set up for non Comicrn doesn't seem to transfer over. All good now.

I'll keep in mind the issues you mentioned. At this point, I'm going to stick with scripts as I don't want to investigate further anymore hah