Unable to save cover

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
oldirtdog

Unable to save cover

Post by oldirtdog »

I recently did a new install of Mylar on a Mac. I'm trying to import the library that was in place on a mylar install on a different Mac. Basically, I moved the entire library directory into a backup location and would like for Mylar to create everything from scratch, moving and importing from this backup location. Hopefully this will create a clean library from square one. Everything seems to be working fine, but I'm getting the following in all of my imports:

Unable to save cover (/Volumes/Storage/Documents/Comics/Mylar/Harley Quinn-Gossamer (2018)/cover.jpg) into series directory (/Volumes/Storage/Documents/Comics/Mylar/Harley Quinn-Gossamer (2018)) at this time.

I get these as well:
ERROR Failed to move files - check directories and manually re-run.
2019-05-14 10:38:30 INFO moving /Volumes/STORAGE/Documents/Comics/Imports/The Invisibles (1994)/The Invisibles 18 (1996).cbz ... to /Volumes/Storage/Documents/Comics/Mylar/The Invisibles (1994)/The Invisibles 18 (1996).cbz

It creates the cvinfo file and moves the actual comic into the proper directory (which is auto-created by mylar) but it seems to have an issue with the cover. There is a cover image already in the directoryI have checked the cache directory and it is downloading the JPG files but they are just sitting in there, not moving. I have set 777 on both the cache and the library directory as a whole...
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Unable to save cover

Post by evilhero »

What commit / branch are you running ? There were some fixes specifically dealing with saving covers - although one of the fixes pertained to how docker installs, it might apply to Mac installs depending on how you have your system setup.