'This Week' erroring out

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
milkplus

'This Week' erroring out

Post by milkplus »

Hi there. First off, happy new year to you!

I've recently brought my Mylar server back online since moving country and house over a 4-month period and have noticed a couple of issues. Firstly that whenever I try to go into the 'This Week' tab it errors out into the following:
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "lib\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "lib\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 217, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "lib\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 61, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\Mylar\mylar\webserve.py", line 1638, in pullist
repoll = self.manualpull(weeknumber=weekinfo['weeknumber'],year=weekinfo['year'])
File "C:\Mylar\mylar\webserve.py", line 1928, in manualpull
weeklypull.pullit()
File "C:\Mylar\mylar\weeklypull.py", line 359, in pullit
comicnm = issname[1]
IndexError: list index out of range
Powered by CherryPy 3.6.0
I believe im on the latest build (81ae0fa4928f7abdd0e11c3250ce7c73194e375f.) So not sure why I'm having this issue.

The other part is that in the three months since moving I have some pretty big gap in my collection and they aren't really being filled. My Wanted list is now pretty long and Mylar doesn't seem to be finding the back issues that it should. I can add a new series no problem (just checked by adding Superior Spider-Man) but even popular stuff like Doomsday Clock or ASM aren't being scraped from my usual sources (NZBGeek, DogNZB, drunkenslug etc)

Not sure what's going on these, any insight you can give would be appreciated. As is your continuing work on this rather fantastic application.
barbequesauce

Re: 'This Week' erroring out

Post by barbequesauce »

Hi - happy new year!

Evilhero has been working hard on adding in tiered searching, TPB & GN support. As you might imagine, that requires a lot of search engine rework for both finding and post processing - so hotfixes are coming fast & curious to development right now, at least one or two a day. It also included rework of the “This Week” and “Wanted” tabs...I’d suggest checking you’re current in dev and trying again; if it still isn’t working right come back with some specific issues & indexers you’re struggling with and we can get into the weeds. I’m quite confident that the This Week error 500 was fixed Thursday this week.
jedimole

Post by jedimole »

Thanks for the follow up!
barbequesauce

Post by barbequesauce »

So chatting with evilhero, he mentioned that this issue might be related to your alt_pull config setting. Can you check that it’s set to 2 in your config.ini please?

If not, shut Mylar down and correct it. After that, start it up and give it a try!
whistlepig

Post by whistlepig »

I was experiencing the same issue and the 'alt_pull = 2' fixed the issue for me. Thanks for the help!
milkplus

Post by milkplus »

Hi. Just wanted to tsay that changing alt_pull in the config.ini file worked for me too. This Week tab is back up and running!

I've also had some luck with pulling older issues by going into the series individually and searching from there but it hasn't worked with everything. Especially some issues that I'm certain it should be pulling...