NZBGet module issue

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
capGrundy

NZBGet module issue

Post by capGrundy »

Running into issues after the update of autoProcessComics.py. I hadn't touched/changed ComicRN.py, and it's in the nzbget\config\scripts folder, but getting this message:

ComicRN: Requests module not found on system. I'll revert so this will work, but you probably should install
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: NZBGet module issue

Post by evilhero »

It should still work - it just drops down to a different way of post-processing.The requests module is required for api access to work properly. It has to be installed on the OS since the call is coming from nzbget and not from Mylar itself.

It's saying that you have to install the requests module to get rid of the error - depending on your system this can be done various ways (pip install requests, apt-get install python-requests, etc). You might have to google 'install python requests <your OS>' for a clearer how-to in that regards.
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

It still hangs trying to run it. I've tried installing the req, but so far pip isn't liking my attempts at a local file.

I'm trying to go back to the old version, but there's no love there, either. It all started when I was just trying to change the permissions settings. Is there another way to handle the post-processing, in case I can't get this working again?

ERROR Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 Post-process-script ComicRN.py for Justice.League.-.No.Justice.01.of.04.2018.2.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire failed (terminated with unknown status)
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 ComicRN: ConfigParser.NoOptionError: No option 'username' in section: 'Mylar'
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 ComicRN: raise NoOptionError(option, section)
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 ComicRN: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ConfigParser.py", line 618, in get
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 ComicRN: username = config.get("Mylar", "username")
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 ComicRN: File "/config/scripts/autoProcessComics.py", line 50, in processIssue
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 ComicRN: result = autoProcessComics.processIssue(os.environ['NZBPP_DIRECTORY'], os.environ['NZBPP_NZBNAME'], failed=failit, comicrn_version=comicrn_version)
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 ComicRN: File "/config/scripts/ComicRN.py", line 49, in <module>
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 ComicRN: Traceback (most recent call last):
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:05:54 ComicRN: Loading config from /config/scripts/autoProcessComics.cfg
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

Maybe getting warmer. Reinstalled all three scripts to the new version, and no more hang. But still, an error, but, a new one.

INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:46:05 Collection Justice.League.-.No.Justice.01.of.04.2018.2.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire added to history
ERROR Fri May 11 2018 14:46:05 Post-process-script ComicRN.py for Justice.League.-.No.Justice.01.of.04.2018.2.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire failed (terminated with unknown status)
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:46:05 ComicRN: env: ‘python\r’: No such file or directory
INFO Fri May 11 2018 14:46:05 Executing post-process-script ComicRN.py for Justice.League.-.No.Justice.01.of.04.2018.2.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Looks like you edited the ComicRN file in another operating system (Windows maybe?)

The /r is a newline character put there by the other OS - so you need to remove it.

If you're on a linux-based distro:

Code: Select all

sed -i 's/\r$//' ComicRN.py
(make sure you type the code above exactly, as it will do in-place editing)

or you can try to use the dos2unix command to remove the /r as well.
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

Yes, you were right. It's back to all the other broken issues.

I do appreciate the help. I'll owe you another donation when I can get things back to square again.

I guess right now I'm trying to find how to get the new script not to hang, the old one to work again (the last errors I sent before the python\r one), or another way to go about post-processing.
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

I took one last pass at the old version. It also hangs, but on ComicRN: Loading config from /config/scripts/autoProcessComics.cfg
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

I'd like to ditch using ComicRN. I took it out so hopefully Mylar would take over. The connection to NZB works and tested. When NZB finishes, it dumps the file in the default location, but Mylar isn't picking it up or interceding. Do I need to set some dir in Mylar or NZB, or some other setting?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Did you enable completed download handling for nzbget within Mylar?

Without the comicrn or completed download handling enabled, mylar would only be able to post process if it was monitoring the folder, which isn't as accurate as the other 2 methods.
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

Where would I need to set that folder? I can have NZB dump it in a shared location.