Downloading to NAS on OS X

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
sgch

Downloading to NAS on OS X

Post by sgch »

Hi all, I have just set up Mylar on my Mac and I am having trouble getting it to download to my NAS through SABnzd. I have set the download location in Mylar to /Volumes/Public/Comics which I am fairly certain is the right location, but nothing downloads to this folder and Mylar can't scan this folder.

If anyone can help with this I will be very grateful!
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Downloading to NAS on OS X

Post by evilhero »

It depends on what build of mylar you're running (master or development) and if mylar and sabnzbd are on the same machine.

If you're on the development branch, enabling the option under the sabnzbd configuration section of the mylar configuration that says 'are sabnzbd and mylar on different machines' and then put in the location that's accessable by both machines (stated from the mylar machine). Also make sure to either put the host address for mylar as either the local ip of the machine itself, or if you want to have it as 0.0.0 0, then you need to use the host_return option within the config.ini and set it to the complete url location for mylar (ie.host_return = http://192.168.1.2:8090)

If on the master, off hand I can't recall but you'd have to at least set the sabnzbd download directory within the configuration.