But, in almost every thread here-in, I sound like a broken record always requesting the same stuff. So here's what I NEED users to include whenever a problem / bug / issue is posted:
- - The build of Mylar you're running ( Master / Development ) and the commit.
- What OS you are running Mylar on.
- What the problem is in as much detail as possible (if you can indicate your workflow as to how you got the issue if it can be replicated).
- If it is in regards to post-processing / downloading - your method of download (SABnzbd, NZBGet, Torrents, Blackhole) and the provider(s) you're having issues with.
- Any errors whether in the web browser, console window, etc.
- The mylar.log file (post the portion that's relevant to your issue at hand - showing if applicable, any errors, and the relevant portion of the log leading up to said errors if they exist)
I'm the only one doing this - I don't have a team (my god that would rock), or a secretary (wife says no-way), and Mylar is a free-time type of project (ha!). So the less time I spend troubleshooting and requesting more information the more time I have to do other things mylar-related and not make myself go as batty as I probably already am.