Pulllist 500 error

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
UpTheToon

Pulllist 500 error

Post by UpTheToon »

Hi,

My "upcoming issue" list went from being around 20 issues to empty and when I try and look at "this week" I get the following error...

Code: Select all

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/lsiopy/lib/python3.11/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond
    self._do_respond(path_info)
  File "/lsiopy/lib/python3.11/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 697, in _do_respond
    response.body = self.handler()
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/lsiopy/lib/python3.11/site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 223, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/lsiopy/lib/python3.11/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 54, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/app/mylar3/mylar/webserve.py", line 2924, in pullist
    repoll = self.pullrecreate(weeknumber=weekinfo['weeknumber'],year=weekinfo['year'])
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/app/mylar3/mylar/webserve.py", line 3147, in pullrecreate
    statchk = weeklypull.pullit(forcecheck, weeknumber, year)
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/app/mylar3/mylar/weeklypull.py", line 115, in pullit
    new_pullcheck(chk_locg['weeknumber'],chk_locg['year'])
  File "/app/mylar3/mylar/weeklypull.py", line 934, in new_pullcheck
    if 'Present' in watch['ComicPublished'] or (helpers.now()[:4] in watch['ComicPublished']) or watch['ForceContinuing'] == 1 or len(listit) >0:
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
Docker install - Version [v0.8.0, v0,8.0]

Have tried restarting the docker.
pjones112000

Re: Pulllist 500 error

Post by pjones112000 »

I'm having the exact same issue.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

You both have a series (or multiple series) in your watchlist that never finished refreshing usually due to CV temp banning based on using an old user agent.

You have to go to the main index page of mylar, sort the columns by status (or publishing date), and find any series listed that are in a loading status or have a unknown publishing date. Then go into each of those series and do a Refresh Series. Once those fields are back to a normal value, the weekly page will be able to be displayed and the upcoming section will be able to be generated (since it uses the weekly pull to generate itself)
UpTheToon

Post by UpTheToon »

Thank you!

I had a couple of series that were stuck in refresh, manually refreshed them as you suggested and it's fixed.
pjones112000

Post by pjones112000 »

I admittedly did have a couple of comics that were stuck refreshing (and one that never would refresh). I've cleared those (and double checked by running a query based on status on the database); however, I was still getting the same error.

Can someone provide a query that might identify the culprit?

BTW...updated this morning to the latest build that just came out...still same error.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

pjones112000 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:36 pm Can someone provide a query that might identify the culprit?

BTW...updated this morning to the latest build that just came out...still same error.
It might be easier to just attach a link to a carepackage that you generate. There isn't really one query that would detect it as it could be in a number of different fields in the dB while still maintaining the illusion that it looks ok (if that makes sense).

Providing the carepackage (which has the db), would allow me to reproduce your problem locally and isolate the exact series causing the problem.. Saving you (and probably myself) possible hrs of time.
pjones112000

Post by pjones112000 »

Ok....here's the link. (removed by mod - received, thnx)
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

pjones112000 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:07 pm Ok....here's the link.
Dead X-men is the series with no value present for ComicPublished.

Find the series on your watchlist, go into it and do a Refresh Series on it and it should clear things up.
pjones112000

Post by pjones112000 »

Thanks for the quick response, but now I'm more confused. I don't have a comic named "Dead X-Men" that I'm aware of or can find.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

On wrong db file lol - sorry my bad.

Unfortunately the db included in the carepackage is corrupt, so I'm unable to open it.

Maybe make sure mylar is shutdown, and throw the mylar.db file somewhere where I can grab it. I'm thinking it was in the middle of doing something with the db and just locked it all up.