Separate annuals are downloaded but not moved/post-processed

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
McRam

Separate annuals are downloaded but not moved/post-processed

Post by McRam »

Hello,

I am using the Mylar(3) docker (always latest version) and really like it. I only have one issue. Annuals that are a seperate series are downloaded and processed correctly. However the annuals that are part of a regular series are visible as a seperate item in the comic overview including their current status status. Some are then downloaded (using SABNZBD and DDL) but are not moved from the temp download location at all and remain on the snatched status. Looking at the log file I see no errors. I have searched the forum for this issue and found multiple hits but no solution that works for me. I also tried manual post-processing and folder moniotoring but that did not help (and was discouraged because of potential race conditions generated by this). So if somebody knows what I am doing wrong, please tell me. I did not post a log file/care package since my logs are very large in volume. If needed please tell me how to create a small log/care package that will show this particular issue and I will post it asap.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Separate annuals are downloaded but not moved/post-processed

Post by evilhero »

Without seeing the logs / carepackage it's really hard to say what's going wrong.

You can read on how to generate a carepackage here.

Note that in order for us to be able to help the most, debug logging would need to be enabled prior to the error being encountered. To enable debug logging, see here.

What you probably want to do is:
  • enable debug logging
  • try to download one of the annuals that's giving you problems, but do so via the magnifying glass icon on the series detail page (instead of the retry button, or via the history page).
  • once the item fails to post-process, generate a carepackage
  • upload it to a 3rd party site somewhere (mega, dropbox, wormhole, etc)
  • paste the link here.
We'll be able to help much more once we can see the carepackage.
McRam

Re: Separate annuals are downloaded but not moved/post-processed

Post by McRam »

Thanks for your help and sorry for my very late respons. Life got in the way :-) I solved this by simply storing all annuals in separate folders. This suits my way of organizing my comics better regarding the overall folder structure. This topic can be closed.