My update broke Mylar3?

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
jmurra21

My update broke Mylar3?

Post by jmurra21 »

Windows 10-fully updated
no docker
Mylar3 (whatever one was put out like 12 hours ago, I can't see the version number now because of my issue)
With Python 3.9 running, I can still see it looking for next week's issues.
I can't pull down a carepackage, because I don't have access.

I just downloaded the latest version of Mylar3, and after copying Cache, config.ini, and mylar.db out of the directory, and back into it after unzipping Mylar to the same location that I had before, it will run, it will let me log in, but once I log in, I'm shown this:

I just downloaded the latest version of Mylar3 (whatever one was put out like 12 hours ago, I can't see the version number now because of my issue), and after copying Cache, config.ini, and mylar.db out of the directory, and back into it after unzipping Mylar to the same location that I had before, it will run, it will let me log in, but once I log in, I'm shown this:

Code: Select all

Error !
SyntaxException: (SyntaxError) unmatched ')' (<unknown>, line 58) ("if comic['percent'] == 101:\n css = '<div cl") in file 'G:/mylar3-python3-dev/data/interfaces/default/index-alphaindex.html' at line: 29 char: 4
</thead> <tbody> %for comic in comics: <% if comic['percent'] == 101: css = '<div class=\"progress-container warning\">' if comic['percent'] == 100: css = '<div class=\"progress-container complete\">' if comic['percent'] < 100:
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\pyparser.py, line 47:
raise exceptions.SyntaxException(
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\ast.py, line 43:
expr = pyparser.parse(code.lstrip(), "exec", **exception_kwargs)
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\parsetree.py, line 159:
self.code = ast.PythonCode(text, **self.exception_kwargs)
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\lexer.py, line 152:
node = nodecls(*args, **kwargs)
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\lexer.py, line 412:
self.append_node(
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\lexer.py, line 272:
if self.match_python_block():
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\template.py, line 709:
node = lexer.parse()
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\template.py, line 730:
source, lexer = _compile(
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\template.py, line 427:
code, module = _compile_text(self, data, filename)
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\template.py, line 347:
module = self._compile_from_file(path, filename)
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\lookup.py, line 322:
self._collection[uri] = template = Template(
C:\Users\joshm\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python39\site-packages\mako\lookup.py, line 260:
return self._load(srcfile, uri)
G:\mylar3-python3-dev\mylar\webserve.py, line 107:
template = _hplookup.get_template(templatename)
What did I do wrong?

After this didn't work, I did try again to download it with the Github desktop app, which is something I'm new to, but that didn't work either.

What did I do wrong?

After this didn't work, I did try again to download it with the Github desktop app, which is something I'm new to, but that didn't work either.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: My update broke Mylar3?

Post by evilhero »

Fix just went into python3-dev.

Grab the latest version again and do your typical backup/extract/overwrite/copy back and you should be fine thereafter.