Add to Reading List / Download

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Kayard

Add to Reading List / Download

Post by Kayard »

Hi,

I just recently updated to Mylar3 and after a week of fiddling got it to work. However I noticed all my downloads are working but have a mark as “failed” option. The green download icon or the add reading list eye glasses are no longer to be found.

Before I continue to troubleshoot, have these options been removed? Is there a different way to reread old comics or are you meant to access the directory itself and not via the web interface?

Thanks!

Kayard
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Add to Reading List / Download

Post by evilhero »

No it was simply left off temporarily as we were migrating that particular page to a new structure (under the hood), so it just got to be more confusing than anything having extra items in there.

Both the green download icon and the reading glasses icon will be back (probably for the next master release). They were left off as we were under the impression that alot of users have foregone the web-reader in favour of using applications like Komga, Codex or Ubooquity as the internal mylar web-reader is a very simple version that we implemented from Gazee. Obviously there are a few users that are using both features, so we should be able to add back in the options easily enough.