Sabnzb downloads putting each file into a folder with the same name

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
agentwhite

Sabnzb downloads putting each file into a folder with the same name

Post by agentwhite »

I'm trying to set up post-processing but I always see an error like this:

[SAB-DIRECTORY ENABLED] No file found where it should be @ /downloads/Superman.78.003.2022.Webrip.The.Last.Kryptonian-DCP - sabnzbd passed this: /downloads/Comics/Superman.78.003.2022.Webrip.The.Last.Kryptonian-DCP/Superman '78 003 (2022) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr

I assume it's because the actual file is somehow getting placed inside a folder with the same name instead of the root of my downloads. My problem is I can't figure out if Mylar or Sabnzb is doing this or where to change it.

If I look at the downloaded file in Sabnzb I see a path of:
/downloads/Comics/Superman.78.003.2022.Webrip.The.Last.Kryptonian-DCP/Superman '78 003 (2022) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr

Which makes me think Sab is putting the file into the root download location but then something in Mylar is then moving it inside a folder. Any help appreciated.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Sabnzb downloads putting each file into a folder with the same name

Post by evilhero »

Your sabnzbd download directory option in Mylar is probably set incorrectly to /downloads instead of /downloads/Comics. Because dockers can't see what other dockers have access to, the sabnzbd directory option in mylar tells mylar to look in that specific location for a matching directory /filename.

Mylar's not moving anything at this point in the post-processing, it's just trying to locate it, which it can't do because the directory option is set to the root of the download folder instead of the categorized folder (assuming you have the correct category in both mylar and sabnzbd).

As long as you have the /downloads path mounted in your Mylar docker as /downloads with correct permissions it should be able to find it.