Manual Serch - All issues rather than one issue

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
NightKnight

Manual Serch - All issues rather than one issue

Post by NightKnight »

Inside Comic (Ex: The Flash (1987) I am able to do a manual search for each of the issues. however. How can I do a manual search for all of the issues at once? The Flash (1987) has 247 issues and I would not want to click all of them to initiate a search.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Manual Serch - All issues rather than one issue

Post by evilhero »

There is a Search-4-MIssing option that will be coming soon that will cover that scenario (marking all issues that are missing) for a particular series.

However, in the meantime, from the seriesdetail page, you can set the dropdown to show ALL issues per page and then click on the left most checkbox in the header bar of the issues section to select all issues on the given page. Then use the dropdown for Mark selected issues to Wanted and off you go.

If you just want to add all the issues of a series by default on adding a series, you can set the global option via the configuration tab / Advanced Settings / Automatically Mark All Issues as Wanted which would then mark every issue as Wanted upon adding the series (which in some cases might not be what you want however, the option is there).
NightKnight

Re: Manual Serch - All issues rather than one issue

Post by NightKnight »

Thanks, that fixed the issue.