Deluge + Jackett + Mylar (torrents)

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
ikthayt

Re: Deluge + Jackett + Mylar (torrents)

Post by ikthayt »

I'm having similar issues as what's covered in this post. I set mine up almost exactly with what the imgur pics from DarkSlave had, but I'm still getting errors when I try to connect to deluge. I'll have to wait until I'm at home to post any logs...but they don't give much information other than the 'can't connect to deluge' error.

I'm using the binhex-delugevpn and the binhex-sabnzbdvpn containers. Sab works like a dream and processes things no problem. I use the binhex-jackett container and it appears that is working/connecting and providing search results (i'm also using the 'all' method).

The daemon port is up and running and working fine - I have the lazylibrarian-calibre container going and it's using the daemon with the same username/pass as I set for mylar. So I know it's accepting things via the daemon port...just not from Mylar.

Is there a known bug/incompatibility with the binhex-delugevpn container? Any help would be appreciated...if there's any debug logs or container logs I can provide, please let me know and I can do so when I'm back home. I appreciate any support. Thank you!
barbequesauce

Re: Deluge + Jackett + Mylar (torrents)

Post by barbequesauce »

I'd suggest reaching out to whoever wrote the container config - there really is nobody on the team with experience in those...