No Upcoming Issues, but wanted issues in pull list for this week

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
senorsmartypants

No Upcoming Issues, but wanted issues in pull list for this week

Post by senorsmartypants »

Normally by this time in the week I have "upcoming issues" listed on"Wanted" page. Nothing is there yet, but when I look at "This Week" and my pull list there are wanted issues there.

Is this a big problem? Will issues get grabbed this week?

Pull list has a last updated: 2019-03-03 08:10:58 on the bottom of the page.

I'm running a linuxserver docker container so I'm on the latest master branch.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: No Upcoming Issues, but wanted issues in pull list for this week

Post by evilhero »

Try re-creating your pullist. Today is March 5th, not the 3rd, but everything is working fine for everyone else. The pull-list will update every 4hrs on it's own - so unless you turned off the machine for the last 2 days or theres some other indicator in the debug logs, there's no reason why it wouldn't be getting the pull.

However CV is currently down for maintenance, which would probably have an impact on some things occuring as per normal during the downtime.

Also items won't get pulled properly if the issues don't exist on CV. That is outside of the control of Mylar atm.
senorsmartypants

My server is on 24/7. I just rebooted it, just in case.

After rebooting the I noticed the last updated was more recent (but maybe before the reboot, not sure ) last updated: 2019-03-05 12:10:58

When I manually click "Recreate pull-list" the pop up says there was an error.

Here's some log

Code: Select all

2019-03-05 13:28:42	DEBUG	[WEEKLY-PULL-ID] Series Match to ID --- The Amazing Spider-Man [112161]
2019-03-05 13:28:42	DEBUG	[WALKSOFTLY] You are watching for: 24 comics
2019-03-05 13:28:42	INFO	AlternateNames returned:{'Count': 1, 'AlternateName': [{'AlternateName': 'Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man'}], 'ComicID': u'102272'}
2019-03-05 13:28:42	INFO	[PULL-LIST] Weekly Pull List successfully loaded with 88 issues.
2019-03-05 13:28:42	INFO	[PULL-LIST] Successfully populated pull-list into Mylar for the week of: 09
2019-03-05 13:28:40	INFO	[WEEKLY-PULL] There are 88 issues for the week of 09, 2019
2019-03-05 13:28:39	INFO	[PULL-LIST] Populating & Loading pull-list data directly from alternate website for specific week of 09, 2019
2019-03-05 13:28:39	INFO	[PULL-LIST] Populating & Loading pull-list data directly from alternate website
2019-03-05 13:28:39	INFO	Deleted existing pull-list data for week 09, 2019. Now Recreating the Pull-list...
comiclist.com shows a Amazing Spider-Man #16.HU

Maybe that issue number is causing a problem. ASM is a series that I watch.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Try updating to latest commit now.

I changed the backend API to account for the .HU when I noticed it a few weeks ago, but forgot to update all the clients. So the data is already there in your client, you just need the updated code so it will show on this week's pullist.
senorsmartypants

Thanks for the quick update. Do you think you could merge that into master as well?

I'm running a LSIO docker and they (for whatever reason) won't make an image based on dev.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

it's coming - but it'll get there when it gets there. Unfortunately cherry-picking commits out of sequence creates alot of problems when it comes time to actually merge the whole branch, so it's not something that we do unless it's a system-breaker.

As it stands development isn't quite as stable as it should be atm due to some bugs that we're trying to track down. Once those get addressed/fixed, then the merge into master will be more likely to occur in a shorter timespan - I'm hoping to merge it this week as there are a bunch of fixes in there for some items, but some of the lingering bugs are stopping it from happening (albeit they're not common bugs, they're still there).
senorsmartypants

Ok. Thanks. I appreciate all the work you do keeping this running.